PSN Humble: $1(DedRisPS4,CrazTaxiPS3...) $11(AlienIsoPS4,ResEvHDPS4,MegaLegPS4...) $15(DedRis2PS4,ValkChronPS4)

phoenixlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/capcom-sega-psn

For PSN peoples that don't follow the mega-thread.  Generates as a single code.

$1 tier:

Dead Rising 1 :ps4:

Crazy Taxi :ps3:

Dustforce :vita:

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz :vita:

Beat the average tier (currently ~$10.90)

Alien Isolation :ps4:

Megaman Legacy Collection :ps4:

Resident Evil HD Remastered :ps4:

Resident Evil Code Veronica X :ps4:

Sonic Generations :ps3:

Binary Domain :ps3:

50% off Yakuza 0 coupon

50% off Dead Rising 4 coupon

40% off Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition coupon

40% off Valkyria Revolution coupon

$15 tier:

Dead Rising 2 :ps4:

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered :ps4:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please everyone, keep buying the games you've already played on each new console that's released. I'm banking on playing the Dreamcast-era Crazy Taxi via chip implants in my brain while on my space transport to the Titan colony in 2050. It'll happen as long as you dish out money for played-out games!

Please everyone, keep buying the games you've already played on each new console that's released. I'm banking on playing the Dreamcast-era Crazy Taxi via chip implants in my brain while on my space transport to the Titan colony in 2050. It'll happen as long as you dish out money for played-out games!
yes, yes, let the hate flow...

Have pretty much everything between Xbox One and PS4. But kind of want to support this just to encourage more bundles.

Wonder if those coupons stack on sales?

It's going to a good cause... Why would you try to dissuade people from buying it? I plan on just giving my codes away to someone that doesn't have these games. 2 great causes with very little investment! St. Jude's and Make-A-Wish ALONE make me think of my daughters and how appreciative I'd be for people to give anything if they were sick...

I bought the bundle before realizing that I already have every single game that can be played on PS4 or Vita. Would anyone like to buy it off of me? $15.

Damn I literally just bought alien isolation when it was on sale the other week. Would have been all over it if I hadn't. I'll have to think about it now.

this but unironically

I just noticed this... There is an Humble Bundle thread... I hope Zantra2 isn't seeing this... oops! I mean Zantra2

The only things that I read when I first saw this post were "Crazy Taxi" and "implants." Forget Oprah - those are two of my favorite things.

And I'll be ponying up for the $15 tier, thank you very much.

You get a single key with every game attached to it to redeem at once.

Cannot adf to your initial purchase to gain a higher tier

key expires 4/17/21

Unless something changed recently, if you previously "purchase" a game free vai ps plus, this key will not grant permanent ownership

I'm not going to use these coupon codes

all expire june 5th, 2018

50% off dead rising 4 - 23C2B68NEL

40% off re 7 gold - 24668DM3C4

40% off valkrevolution - 246M59HRTJ

50% off Yakuza 0 - 25EQEB4KQP

Ugh. Wish I could just buy Valkirya Chronicles for $10. Or even $15. Don't mind the cost, just don't want all the other games.

That title doe..

I lol'd at the 40% off Valkyria Revolution code.

Thanks OP. Nabbed the $15 tier since I only own a few of these titles.

Have several of these already between digital and disc - really wish they would give individual codes - feels like they're being wasted. Grabbed the $15 tier - love these bundles!

Any way to delete the past ps+ games that are in this bundle so i can actually own them when i let + expire? 

Bought the $15 tier, had a few games i wanted and i love supporting these bundles

Had 5 of the games, really wish i could have individual codes.

If someone wants the coupons, pm me

I take it that even if you own some of the games, the code will work for the games you don't own? In the past, psn bundles wouldn't be purchasable if you own a component.

I take it that even if you own some of the games, the code will work for the games you don't own? In the past, psn bundles wouldn't be purchasable if you own a component.
all the games for me redeemed except for vanquish which i have on plus. strangely even though i owned resident evil from the last capcom bundle it showed a message saying the full game was unlocked. resident evil was a plus game shortly after the last capcom bundle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it will work. I already owned Crazy Taxi, so when I redeemed the code, it only showed the games that I didn't already own being added to my PSN library.

That said, I was more excited to get the PS3 games than the PS4 games since (a) the sun is finally going down on PS3 and it's nice to get a few more decent games for it and (b) my PS4 Slim smelled like something was burning inside it when I plugged it in. I'll download the PS4 games when I can watch the system more closely with a fire extinguisher close by.

Also, I don't think that Dustforce and Super Monkey Ball are PSTV compatible if people still have those contraptions, but I could be wrong on that.

Edit: Dustforce is PSTV compatible. Super Monkey Ball is not.

Thanks for making a separate thread for this bundle, OP, as I never check the Humble Bundle mega thread since I don't own a PC.

$15 for all these games is a great deal, and being able to give it all to charity is a great bonus!

Didn't even see it here, got the email and couldn't believe it, great price for all these games, hoping for more bundles like this in the future.

damn was just going to buy valkyria from someone who bought the bunlde

seems like its all tied together

I'll think about it

have PC and PS3 versions already not sure I want the PS4 version

damn was just going to buy valkyria from someone who bought the bunlde

seems like its all tied together

I'll think about it

have PC and PS3 versions already not sure I want the PS4 version
yeah u do its remastered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back