CAGcast #543: Boy, Download This Show!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks God of War, March NPDs, European loot box laws, Switch hack, and so much more!
Download (1 hr 14 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

This episode is brought to you by Mack Weldon. For 20% off your first order of premium mens basic clothing, visit
https://www.mackweldon.com/ and use coupon code CAGCAST at checkout.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Robbie Rivera - Back To Zero (Fonzerelli Mix)
Outro - Carvel song
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog

Facebook
Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for reading the NPD top 10! Nice to hear the brief commentary. GTA5, right?!? Talk about a long tail on that game...

Props to Cheapy for the great music intro tracks. Seems like you would enjoy some tracks from "Above and Beyond." I highly recommend their tracks "Naked", "Another Chance", and "Peace of Mind".

Remembering my own experiences as an adolescent boy I was expecting a completely different narrative when Cheapy mentioned finding the shirt balled up in the back of the closet in his son's room...

Conversely, I was painstakingly ironing some aloha shirts I'd stored beneath my bed for the winter while listening to this episode and wondering if a steamer wouldn't work better...

Re: the armchair psychology bit-

Big life changes like a new baby disrupt homeostasis, and things like jealousy are normal. People usually don't know how to verbalize it and often end up acting out their feelings. It's possible that's what this guy did in some kind of subconscious protest. I'd be more concerned he has a substance abuse problem, since it becomes a problem from a treatment perspective (in part) when substance use begins interfering with responsibilities / obligations / etc. There may be a really good, circumstantial reason for why it happened, but as a clinician, I'm pretty skeptical.

Would like to hear your opinions on God of War once you all make it through. As a father my self i thought Atreus was well done as an NPC he is never in your way, and he is very useful once you get some good upgrades for him. And personally i enjoyed their whole journey from start to finish. Plus i think him being by you side had a nice payoff to the story as well.

I guess this came a few weeks ago but I just saw it today, what is your guys take? I know Microsoft needs games this year... is this enough if this is true? I know it originated from 4Chan, so take it with a grain of salt, but knowing who microsoft has had deals with in the past, a lot of it seems likely.

Xbox E3 2018 leaks

• Forza Horizon 4: [4K, 30 FPS on X, Japan setting, Xbox Gamepass, Gameplay/Trailer Demo, Fall 2018]
  • Starfield: [Marketing Deal, Gameplay Demo, Open World sci fi RPG, Holiday 2018]
  • ScreamRide 2 [Xbox Gamepass, Gameplay Trailer, Holiday 2018]
  • Crackdown 3: [Xbox Gamepass, Gameplay Trailer, MP Beta, Holiday 2018]
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider: [Marketing Deal, Gameplay Demo, Xbox Gamepass Fall 2018]
  • Sea of Thieves: [New content, Trailer, Xbox Gamepass, Fall 2018]
  • Ashen: [Gameplay Trailer, Holiday 2018]
  • The Last Night: [Gameplay Trailer, Xbox Gamepass, Holiday 2018]
  • Below: [Xbox Gamepass, Gameplay Trailer, Holiday 2018]
  • Madden: [Marketing, Gameplay Trailer, Fall 2018]
  • Minecraft: [ Content Update, Fall 2018]
  • Battlefield V: [Marketing, Gameplay Trailer, Fall 2018]
  • Metro Exodus: [Marketing, Gameplay Demo, Holiday 2018]
  • Banjo-Kazooie Anniversary: [Gamplay Trailer,Xbox Gamepass,Fall 2018]
Xbox E3 2018 games releasing in 2019

• Borderlands 3: [Spring 2019, Xbox Gamepass, Marketing, Gameplay Trailer]
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps: [Spring 2019, Xbox Gamepass, Gameplay Trailer]
  • Electric Madness: [Fun Racer, Spring 2019, Xbox Gamepass, Gameplay Trailer]
  • Splinter Cell: [Reboot, Open World, Marketing, First on Xbox, Fall 2019]
  • Anthem: [Marketing, Gameplay Demo, Fall 2019]
  • Halo: Genesis [Reboot, Splitscreen, new engine, Warzone 2.0, MP Beta 2018, Teaser Trailer Fall 2019]
  • Cyberpunk 2077: [Marketing, Teaser Trailer, 2019/2020]
  • Joanna Dark: [3P Action, Teaser Trailer, Holiday 2019]
Source:

https://gadgets.ndtv...-report-1839869

bread's done
Back