eBay 15% coupon in app max discount 50 and min purchase is 50 dollars bucks expires 4 pm est

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Plan2save is the coupon but it expires soon ... I think you have to use the eBay app ios or Android for it to work... max discount is 50 dollars and minimum purchase must be 50 dollars before coupon is applied

Last edited by a moderator:
Used the code about an hour ago on a 4TB external hard drive.  Looking forward to (hopefully) being able to download everything onto my PS4!  Previously had an internal 2TB + external 1TB, and it just wasn't cutting it anymore.

Used the code about an hour ago on a 4TB external hard drive. Looking forward to (hopefully) being able to download everything onto my PS4! Previously had an internal 2TB + external 1TB, and it just wasn't cutting it anymore.
My external 4TB is half full on my PS4 and I'm only a casual user. Games are too big these days. Even game updates are 10GB+ sometimes.

Picked up a bunch of Japanese 360 games i had been looking at.  I was hoping to use ebates and the code but it wouldn't work.  Is this just a problem with something I'm doing?

My external 4TB is half full on my PS4 and I'm only a casual user. Games are too big these days. Even game updates are 10GB+ sometimes.
I know right? Even a game like Assassin's Creed Origins is over 100GB when the game and all the DLC and updates are installed. Lack of storage really crept up on me without warning this gen.

Have a dozen or so physical games, a collection of digital titles, and instant game collection games, and the storage runs out really quick.

Was pissed that I started a transaction at 3:58 and PayPal was charging the full amount without the discount so I switched to a CC and it hit 4:00 and the coupon expired.

They really should allow you to complete in progress transactions.

I love these sales. I don't save a huge amount, but it's always better than nothing for items that I can really only get on eBay (older games and such). I got lucky and talked the guy down $20 and was able to then checkout with the coupon before it expired. Not too shabby.

bread's done
Back