Looking for 2 Atlanta' Falcons vs Dallas Cowboys tickets.

rb11701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Any cags out in the Atlanta area with a line on a set of tickets? Looking to fly myself and my son down for the November 18th game. Resell prices are pretty high, figured I'd look on here. I've had good luck with a few people on here. Anyways, it would be son's first football game. I am a Falcons fan, he is a Cowboys fan. Figured it would be cool to share with him.

Anyways, if you can help out that would pretty damn cool. Thanks.

At least you're raising your son to be a better man than you are.  I'm in Atlanta and all I can say is good luck.  This is America's team, the best team in the world, and the hometeam.  People are either keeping the tix or paying rent for the month with them.  

Lol. Tickets are going to be pricey. Wasn't sure if any local cags had any connections to help a guy out. We going for sure though. We stocked up in the draft. Gonna be a good season. I got a feeling.

I got my tickets!! I'm here on Atlanta and can't wait. Went to World of Coke yesterday. Georgia Aquarium today. And a Falcon's victory tomorrow!! What a weekend!!

I would expect that after you guys got crushed in the Subway Series a couple years ago. Damn you got beat. Haha...just kidding, thanks for the support.

bread's done
Back