Target 4/29-5/5 Ad: It's Absolutely Bananas...

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
...because Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze comes out for Switch this week!!

Oh, and here are the deals. See page 12 in the ad: https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20180429&page=12

• Free select game with purchase of PS4 Pro

• Monster Hunter World: $50
• Dragon Ball FighterZ: $50
• Ni no Kuni II: $50
• COD WW2: $50 • 20% off Cartwheel deal available
• Overwatch: $40
• NBA 2K18: $40
• Destiny 2: $30
• Burnout Paradise: $30
• Assassin's Creed Origins: $30

• Mario Rabbids: $30

• GTA V: $30
• Evil Within 2: $30

Target Clearance Thread
Deals Via Target.com
Price Match Guarantee
Cartwheel Deals
Apply for REDcard Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Could have bought 3 of those games with the money you saved on a Pro last week. Seems like Target is mocking people who didnt take advantage of the Cartwheel offer last week.

I just here waiting for the inevitable Ferrari Racer vs litepink fight when she realizes he posted her target thread.

Target threads are serious business.

Online they also have 20% off all movies, including preorders.
Got 4Ks of Braveheart, Gladiator, Ready Player One and Source Code for about $5 less each.

Free game with PS4 Pro?

So, those who bought a Pro last week with the Cartwheel deal, would they be able to go in with just a receipt and get the free game?

Deal will be prorated FarCry 5 would be a good choice, Shadow of War, SWB2 Destiny 2 (lol) and cod WW2 is also a given choice.

Whoa there man. There's already a cartwheel thread that mentions this!
Ok05.gif

I just here waiting for the inevitable Ferrari Racer vs litepink fight when she realizes he posted her target thread.

Target threads are serious business.
Contemplated posting the ad while on vacation but wisely chose not to.

Donkey Kong being full price is disgusting
Yep, if you would have told me that after the Wii U...

Nintendo was going to release an underpowered console

Then re-release old games that were already discounted (Skyrim, Doom, Donkey Kong) at full retail price.

I would have said you were absolutely crazy.

You know why they do it? Because people will and do buy it.

I bit the bullet and bought MK8 Deluxe but there were no other games and at least they added some extras.

I love my Switch but I don't know how it is successful.

Mmmm, do I want to buy a gimped Wolfenstein II for $60 or a 4k Enhanced version for $25???

Yep, if you would have told me that after the Wii U...

Nintendo was going to release an underpowered console
Then re-release old games that were already discounted (Skyrim, Doom, Donkey Kong) at full retail price.

I would have said you were absolutely crazy.

You know why they do it? Because people will and do buy it.

I bit the bullet and bought MK8 Deluxe but there were no other games and at least they added some extras.

I love my Switch but I don't know how it is successful.

Mmmm, do I want to buy a gimped Wolfenstein II for $60 or a 4k Enhanced version for $25???
But it's portable bro. It's PORTABLE!!!

Free game with PS4 Pro?

So, those who bought a Pro last week with the Cartwheel deal, would they be able to go in with just a receipt and get the free game?
Not sure if anyone else has tried, so YMMV, but I was able to get Farcry 5 for free with my receipt from last week with the 20% off. They didn't even scan my receipt from last week, they just checked it, then rung up Farcry 5 and marked it down to $0.00.

[attachment=30137:IMG_20180503_143621.jpg]

Just tried but they wanted to return/rebuy. Will try another store before giving up.

However, did find an ACO Gold for $30, so no loss here.

Second store I went to said only the original store can honor it. Not going to be able to make it to that store by tomorrow.

bread's done
Back