Best Buy DOTD-Mass Effect:Andromeda /Titanfall 2(PS4/XB1) $12.99/$10.39

I've never played the Titanfall series, so is TF 2 worth it at that price just for the single player?
the single player is worth 10 easily.

the multiplayer makes it worth at least 30. its still active on console, except at a time like 6am, and its both better and more fun than call of duty.

unless you demand trench warfare, tf2 is the best in its genre. shame it didnt have the battlefield, cod, or star wars brand name. its the only console multiplayer shooter that does it for me. dunno if there will be a sequel. when i got it for 20$, less than a month after launch, that was a bad sign for a sequel if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Played & Sold TitanFall 2 already. That leaves Andromeda....which I am definitely avoiding.

I've never played the Titanfall series, so is TF 2 worth it at that price just for the single player?
I quite liked the campaigns of CoD WW2 and BF1...TF2 blows both of them out of the water. Best FPS experience in a very, very long time. Even enjoyed it better than Wolfenstein 2 - another great one. This price is a steal.

Is mass effect worth it at this price? I still haven’t finished ME2 on PS3.
I bought it for $20 last summer and enjoyed it a lot. As long as you know going in that it doesn't live up to ME2-3, it's fine. The exploration in the Nomad feels like a throwback to the original game, and combat is great. The story gets the job done but isn't terribly interesting. If this was just a space RPG without the legacy of the original trilogy attached to it, it would have gotten a lot less shit.

Cue the Mass Effect Andromeda haters in 3.....2....1...
What was the reason for this post? If anything it merely acknowledges that it's a bad game, which it seems to be both from what I've watched and what the general consensus is. Are we only allowed to talk about games we enjoy?

Wondering this too. I'd be doing it primarily to feed my collection addiction (i love collecting (and sometimes never playing) very very cheap games that are at least decent). But I will certainly give it a go for the sake of being part of gaming culture.
I bought it for $20 last summer and enjoyed it a lot. As long as you know going in that it doesn't live up to ME2-3, it's fine. The exploration in the Nomad feels like a throwback to the original game, and combat is great. The story gets the job done but isn't terribly interesting. If this was just a space RPG without the legacy of the original trilogy attached to it, it would have gotten a lot less shit.
This is what I'm hoping...though I did see all those videos showcasing the number of bugs and poorly acted cutscenes. They did still have that massive EA budget so it shouldn't be playing like some random sci fi game anyway. But...$10.

This is what I'm hoping...though I did see all those videos showcasing the number of bugs and poorly acted cutscenes. They did still have that massive EA budget so it shouldn't be playing like some random sci fi game anyway. But...$10.
EA rushed it to market to meet a quarterly deadline. Bioware patched most of the glitches out and adjusted the character models. By the time I played it, the ones I encountered were minor. I paid $20 and feel like it was worth that. Getting it with TF2 feels like a no-brainer.

I agree with this 100% and I think it would have done better if ea didnt release at the same time as BF1. They set respawn up to fail so they could buy it out lol.

the single player is worth 10 easily.

the multiplayer makes it worth at least 30. its still active on console, except at a time like 6am, and its both better and more fun than call of duty.

unless you demand trench warfare, tf2 is the best in its genre. shame it didnt have the battlefield, cod, or star wars brand name. its the only console multiplayer shooter that does it for me. dunno if there will be a sequel. when i got it for 20$, less than a month after launch, that was a bad sign for a sequel if you ask me.

I still need to go back to it, but enjoyed what I played of it. I started playing just as they released the final patch, and for me at least, it seems like they fixed the technical issues it had at launch.

It still has tech

I still need to go back to it, but enjoyed what I played of it. I started playing just as they released the final patch, and for me at least, it seems like they fixed the technical issues it had at launch.
It still has technical issues even way after launch. But it's not as bad.

I didn’t enjoy mass effect Andromeda as much as mass effect 2 or 3, but I did enjoy it. I don’t think it was nearly as bad of a game as people make it out to be. It just shouldn’t have been part of the mass effect series.

Mass Effect Andromeda and Titanfall 2 are on sale at Newegg for $4.99 with coupon code EMCPUPU34

Mass Effect Andromeda - PS4

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879200918

Mass Effectg Andromeda - XONE

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874105996

Titanfall 2 - PS4

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879204120

Titanfall 2 - XONE

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874105992

Cheapest shipping option is $2.99 and they don't appear to be ShopRunner Eligible.  Still cheaper than the Best Buy deal (even with GCU).

bread's done
Back