LIVE NOW 15% off FLASH SALE - eBay - code PMAY4TH - ends 4PST

Head on over quick, just saw the email....
COUPON CODE IS

PMAY4TH

REMEMBER: its a flash sale, its 15% off over $50, maximum $100 discount, ends in 8 hours!!! (4pst or something)

Someone feel free to update it but point is if you have a purchase over $50 to get on your backlog, hop to!

Last edited by a moderator:
COUPON CODE IS

PMAY4TH

REMEMBER: its a flash sale, its 15% off over $50, maximum $50 discount, ends in 2 hours!!! (4pst or something)

Someone feel free to update it but point is if you have a purchase over $50 to get on your backlog, hop to!
This one is actually a maximum $100 discount.

anyone having ebay login problems?

I randomly got signed out on my phone and now both phone and pc say my email isn't even right

I've had the same account for many many years so no shenanigans on my end

COUPON CODE IS

PMAY4TH

REMEMBER: its a flash sale, its 15% off over $50, maximum $50 discount, ends in 2 hours!!! (4pst or something)

Maximum $100 discount, minimum $50 purchase

Wario posted some Antonline decent deals but apparently Antonline then went and jacked their base prices up higher, kinda a dick move

Wow you’re right man I was regretting not waiting to buy a phone a few back but now I realized the seller increased the price lol what losers that’s weird

Wow you’re right man I was regretting not waiting to buy a phone a few back but now I realized the seller increased the price lol what losers that’s weird
the jacked up price is still probably a lil bit cheaper than their normal price, so they're increasing their margin while still making it 'seem' like a good deal since you get that 15% off, imo you'd get more sales just from the price being lower and netting the 15% back from ebay

anyone having ebay login problems?

I randomly got signed out on my phone and now both phone and pc say my email isn't even right

I've had the same account for many many years so no shenanigans on my end
nope, everything good on my end. Just picked up a couple things no problem.

Just FYI, Chase Freedom is running 5% back this quarter for PayPal purchases.  LINK

If you setup PayPal to charge your CF card & that 15% turns into 19.25% off total.  (15% off with the coupon, 5% cash back from Chase).

I used it to pick up God of War for $44. (post-cashback)

nope, everything good on my end. Just picked up a couple things no problem.
someone "hacked" my account

somehow changed the pw and email without me being alerted in email or on my phone so I assume someone with some skill rather than something I picked up looking at adult visual entertainment

afaik was just my ebay but went ahead and changed everything just in case, that's what I get for not taking password day seriously

Well, to put it in perspective, they are losing 15% because they are being forced by eBay to sell at 15% off. For some of us who sell on there, that is a huge issue. To stay competitive, we can only mark our products up 15%. So, if eBay gives everyone 15% off, then I am paying eBay to just give you the product for 0% profit. Actually, we lose money because then we still have to pay their selling fees.

Well, to put it in perspective, they are losing 15% because they are being forced by eBay to sell at 15% off. For some of us who sell on there, that is a huge issue. To stay competitive, we can only mark our products up 15%. So, if eBay gives everyone 15% off, then I am paying eBay to just give you the product for 0% profit. Actually, we lose money because then we still have to pay their selling fees.
No... just no.

eBay isn’t taking 15% from the seller.

The seller loses nothing from this. Ebay covers the difference.

The seller loses nothing from this. Ebay covers the difference.
Hmm, I've been told by several people that was the case. Guess, these sellers are lying just so they can make an extra 15%. So if eBay covers it, then why would any seller raise their price during one of these? Seems fishy to me.

Just picked up this TV for $380 

TCL 55" LED 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR Roku Smart TV - Recertified - 55P605

Hmm, I've been told by several people that was the case. Guess, these sellers are lying just so they can make an extra 15%. So if eBay covers it, then why would any seller raise their price during one of these? Seems fishy to me.
There you go, you said it yourself. They are still making money, so why not try and get the most they can out of it.

Item I bought during the last sale was originally $210 the day before. Seller decided to raise the price to $230. After coupon I was still effectively saving $15 (compared to the $210 price the day before), but the buyer was also making an additional $20. It is a win-win situation, though obviously in their favor.

Long story short, the seller is being scummy.

There is no way on earth that stores on eBay are just sitting by and a-ok with eBay randomly cutting their prices by 15% man

Antonline on eBay (really well known shop on eBay selling new items.) has the Xbox One X with a sale at 469.99 instead of the usual 499.99

Add the eBay code pmay4th and that brings the total to 399.99

Free shipping.

I missed out on the XB1X for $330 a few weeks ago. I guess that's my wait price.

I've been eyeing some PS2 games to add to my collection but ever since a certain video online the prices have tripled, makes me irritated sometimes.

Antonline on eBay (really well known shop on eBay selling new items.) has the Xbox One X with a sale at 469.99 instead of the usual 499.99

Add the eBay code pmay4th and that brings the total to 399.99

Free shipping.
So did they raise it from $449 when the coupon was announced?

Anyways, can someone tell me how to check “going rates “ on eBay only for SOLD THROUGH results ? I’ve heard lately that the Xbox One S Kinect adapter goes for $200 but I’m not sure if that’s just what people are asking or what people are actually paying

I’d hurry up an sell mine today while people are thirsty with that coupon

So currently the Xbox One X is $399 and the S bundles are $225. Can anyone advise on these prices as good deals or not? Honestly, haven't followed Xbox for awhile and could use some advice on the prices. Really appreciate any feedback.

Today Only!
15% Coupon Off $50+
These are the savings you're looking for.
Use code PMAY4TH. Max. $100 discount.
Valid 5/4 8am-7pm PT.

Shop Now
How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on May 4, 2018
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PMAY4TH
Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $50, valid from 8:00 AM PT May 4, 2018 until 7:00 PM PT on May 4, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.‌com, cafr.ebay.‌ca and ebay.‌ca, and will be capped at a maximum value of $100. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America, or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay‌.com, cafr.ebay.‌ca and ebay.‌ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Ya I see it still active. The banner is up yet. Nice to have a couple hours to look for stuff I don't need to buy lol

Well that made my day.

I’m moving soon so I’m skeptical towards buying a TV, Monitor, or Surround Receiver. That TCL Roku that never goes on sale can be had for $380. That 32” 4K BenQ can be had for $465. And the Onkyo 676 for about $285 after tax from Best Buy.

For some reason my browsing history for eBay is wonky. Can’t find the big Pioneer Elite receiver that was $550 from $1000 a week or two ago. Maybe it went back up. But if I could get that or the Denon 3400h for $450ish I couldn’t pass.

Anyone else getting "Can't enter coupons. Ebay bucks, etc at this time?" Been trying for an hour. App and browser.

Anyone else getting can't enter coupons. Ebay bucks, etc at this time? Been trying for an hour. App and browser.
Same problem with me. Really hoping they fix it fast.

EDIT: Mine's working now.

Picked up a Xbox One X for $399 shipped since I had just missed the $382 deal. Figured that was still a good price for one pre-E3. Hope I don’t regret it lol

I've been eyeing some PS2 games to add to my collection but ever since a certain video online the prices have tripled, makes me irritated sometimes.
I'm curious, but what video? I haven't purchased any PS2 games in ages but recently decided to pick up a game I previously missed and noticed the prices were pretty ridiculous. I just thought it was a normal trend.

Picked up a Xbox One X for $399 shipped since I had just missed the $382 deal. Figured that was still a good price for one pre-E3. Hope I don’t regret it lol
After I used the code to buy a knife I have always wanted.. I saw the deal on the xbox one x.. if I saw that earlier I’d have bought the x instead.

Oh well, MS would have dropped the price to $349 before it arrived if I did.
I bought my Xbox one.. few weeks later the price dropped on a sale. Upgraded to the one S... same deal.
Horrible timing with me and MS.

bread's done
Back