• :switch: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Day One Edition $39.99
  • :ps4: Conan Exiles $49.99
  • :ps4: Megadimension Neptunia VIIR $59.99
Game Deals:

• :ps4: Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom $49.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: The Sims 4 $29.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: UFC 3 $39.99 Save $20
  • Save on Select 3DS Games (Metroid: Samus Returns, Fire Emblem Warriors and Miitopia pictured)
Everything Else:

• Save $20 on Xbox One X Enhanced Games when you buy an Xbox One X Console (https://www.bestbuy....at1496426811609)
  • Free Controller when you buy an Xbox One X with your My Best Buy Credit Card (Valid 5/6-6/2)
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live when you buy an Xbox One Controller
  • Save $50 on a 64GB MicroSDXC Nintendo Switch Memory Card with purchase of a Nintendo Switch Console
  • Nintendo 2DS XL $129.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Fifty Shades Freed $19.99 Save $5
  • Fifty Shades Freed 4K $22.99 Save $5
  • Fifty Shades Freed 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99 Save $2
  • Batman Ninja $17.99 Save $2
  • Batman Ninja Steelbook $19.99 Save $5
  • Saving Private Ryan 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Fifty Shades gets a steelbook?  I think throwing in a bottle of Jergens would have been a more effective promotion.  

Just found as of may 1st you can't use bb gift cards to buy any type of gift card in store. System declined a ebay card today.

Just a warning, that SPR 4K steelbook is only Disc 1 of a 3-disc set...and it's more expensive!

Any mention if that iPad trade in deal is still active in this ad?  I'd like to get $125 for my dinosaur but cant do it until next week.

Any blus on sale? I'm tempted to go get the 4k of Greatest Showman for $20 at Target this week.
Not really. Just some suggestions for Mothers's Day gifts at a vague "$12.99 and Up" price point.

Any mention if that iPad trade in deal is still active in this ad? I'd like to get $125 for my dinosaur but cant do it until next week.
Just $100 off iPad Mini 4. Trade-in deal must really be ending.

Any sub $500 1080p TVs listed in the ad? Mine is about to die and I’m not ready to jump to 4K yet. I have to wait for my eyes to deteriorate more before jumping into anything that sharp. I might cut myself.

That’s not the entire ad - the last line got cut out. At the bottom it lists:

“Free receipt with any purchase”

There’s a glitch for elite members - I bought a 4k movie and got TWO free receipts - one paper, one via e-mail!

There’s a glitch for elite members - I bought a 4k movie and got TWO free receipts - one paper, one via e-mail!
what does that achieve? (Like what purpose does a receipt serve for a glitch?) if u don’t mind explaining

what does that achieve? (Like what purpose does a receipt serve for a glitch?) if u don’t mind explaining
712.gif

yes, but they will prorate the second receipt. However if you wink at the associate they may not have to call the customer service manager for an override.

In for Metroid, everytime I watch a play through it doesn’t look fun. Hopefully it’s just the way the footage was captured.

Caved on Miitopia for $22.99. (in-store $1 bonus)  Value has held stubbornly high for a game that should have been a $9.99 digital release.

Works well as a "cool, you finished 5th grade" present.

Employee placed the receipt and game on the counter expecting me to grab them (no, seriously).  I had to ask for a bag.

I like the old logo better, but if this means clearances due to rebranding construction projects, then I'm all for it. I don't have my hopes up, but one can dream.

i got a letter saying Best buy data was breached and hacked during the last week of September and my personal info and payment info may have been compromised.Thanks BB!!

bread's done
Back