Stranger Things S1 Blu-Ray $5

Is it clearance?  Doesn't appear to be a sale, and only 9% of stores have it marked down according to brickseek.

Also, not to be that guy, but this isn't a videogame deal.  There's a separate Blu-ray and DVD deals section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, none near me, just the $15 sale price. The actual DCPI is 058-23-1746.

Also, Cartwheel has a 20% off deal on that season.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my first post so I didn't know there was one, however everyone loves this show and it's a great deal so why not share it everywhere

That's the code for the 4k ... is the OP referring to just the Blu Ray?
There is a 4K disc set? Was just going to say that would be the way I’d go if I were to buy. I can stream 4K in the meantime over the Blu-ray.

There is a 4K disc set? Was just going to say that would be the way I’d go if I were to buy. I can stream 4K in the meantime over the Blu-ray.
I'm usually in the same boat, but every reviews of the 4k set I've read says save your money and buy Blu ray in this case.

Any way to price match with another Target store? There's one about 40 minutes away that has it for $5 but my local one only has it for $15. I don't have time to drive 40 minutes today.

I opted for the $20 4k set with additional 20% discount.  Not sure that is the better move but I cannot complain about the price

bread's done
Back