- - - - -

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune (Multi-Language) PS4 play-asia.com

#31 Mr. Lonely   We're all mad here. CAGiversary!   1253 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 May 2018 - 01:00 AM

VR mode is $20? Jeez. I thought it would be $5 to $10. I'm glad they made it free for the first month.

It's technically $104HKD ($13.25USD), but since minimum PSN credit only comes in denominations of $80HK, you have to purchase two, so...you're spending slightly more than $20 (with some credit left over). 

Also, the VR mode is shit. I thought you could play the whole game like that, but it's only special "photo" modes (you have to grind through the regular game first to unlock all the poses and swimsuits). Definitely not worth it for VR mode alone.

#32 bappt   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   931 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 May 2018 - 01:04 AM

The Vita version goes with cardboard cutout trees and low resolution textures for the enviornment. There's no tanning, most strings and other bits of swimsuits become solid textures, and butt bounce is removed. The touch screen moving around boobs was a consolation.

#33 bigstew  

Posted 08 May 2018 - 01:10 AM

It's technically $104HK ($13.25USD), but since minimum PSN credit only comes in denominations of $80HK, you have to purchase two, so...you're spending slightly more than $20. 

Also, the VR mode is shit. I thought you could play the whole game like that, but it's only special "photo" modes (you have to grind through the regular game for all the poses and swimsuits). Definitely not worth it.

agreed, bought both versions, vr mode was crap, but this is tk, they are very cheap, ok game but not worth it for vr since tk sold out its customers and made this so crappy for what it was, well cheapness is tk's m.o. anyways nowadays specifically when ur not jp customers (4th largerst market) its nintendo important to keep marketing towards ur 4th largest market to be pro jap and not contentiously acknowledge ur most profitabilitymarket which is pro racist to begin with   

#34 deadofnight   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   985 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

deadofnight

Posted 08 May 2018 - 01:30 AM

It's technically $104HKD ($13.25USD), but since minimum PSN credit only comes in denominations of $80HK, you have to purchase two, so...you're spending slightly more than $20 (with some credit left over). 

Also, the VR mode is shit. I thought you could play the whole game like that, but it's only special "photo" modes (you have to grind through the regular game first to unlock all the poses and swimsuits). Definitely not worth it for VR mode alone.

Well, that's a bit different. Koei Tecmo possibly pricing it around $20 is what shocked me. I regularly buy digital content, so minimum denominations don't bother me. I buy my PSN credit by the $10's from Amazon.

Though that's still pretty pricey for what it is. I checked it out the first day I got PSVR, but never bothered with it again. And I have almost everything for all the girls thanks to a cronusmax grinding for me.