- - - - -

Nintendo Switch Car Charger $6.26 Amazon Add-on item

#1 latin trident   Banned Banned   935 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:00 PM

Title says it all. Price has been steadily dropping.
https://www.amazon.c...tch car charger

#2 starscream615   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   514 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

starscream615

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:01 PM

Not licensed by Nintendo so probably should not use it. Also likely why the price has been dropping.

#3 315Retro   Westside Wizard CAGiversary!   1195 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:46 PM

Yeah beware all this shit. 

#4 Rodster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1804 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:35 PM

Not licensed by Nintendo so probably should not use it. Also likely why the price has been dropping.

It's an Amazon Basics item sold by Amazon. As long as the specs are OK, there shouldn't be a problem using it. It even comes with a 1 year Amazon warranty. I've bought Amazon Basics items like computer mouse and rechargeable batteries and i've never had a problem with them. I would check with Nintendo regarding the specs. If they are good then there's no reason not to buy, unless you prefer Nintendo licensed products and the price markup that goes along with it.

#5 latin trident   Banned Banned   935 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:40 PM

It's an Amazon Basics item sold by Amazon. As long as the specs are OK, there shouldn't be a problem using it. It even comes with a 1 year Amazon warranty. I've bought Amazon Basics items like computer mouse and rechargeable batteries and i've never had a problem with them. I would check with Nintendo regarding the specs. If they are good then there's no reason not to buy, unless you prefer Nintendo licensed products and the price markup that goes along with it.

It came in today and looks great. All the reviews don't indicate any issues with the charger so I'm not concerned.