Nintendo Switch Car Charger $6.26 Amazon Add-on item

Not licensed by Nintendo so probably should not use it. Also likely why the price has been dropping.
It's an Amazon Basics item sold by Amazon. As long as the specs are OK, there shouldn't be a problem using it. It even comes with a 1 year Amazon warranty. I've bought Amazon Basics items like computer mouse and rechargeable batteries and i've never had a problem with them. I would check with Nintendo regarding the specs. If they are good then there's no reason not to buy, unless you prefer Nintendo licensed products and the price markup that goes along with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an Amazon Basics item sold by Amazon. As long as the specs are OK, there shouldn't be a problem using it. It even comes with a 1 year Amazon warranty. I've bought Amazon Basics items like computer mouse and rechargeable batteries and i've never had a problem with them. I would check with Nintendo regarding the specs. If they are good then there's no reason not to buy, unless you prefer Nintendo licensed products and the price markup that goes along with it.
It came in today and looks great. All the reviews don't indicate any issues with the charger so I'm not concerned.

bread's done
Back