SNES classic in stock @gamestop.com

Happy to see Nintendo is keeping its word with the restocks.  Makes me hopeful that I can snag a NES Classic from the restock this summer.  

Hmm almost bought one but I really dont need it. I've got like 8+ devices I can comfortably emulate SNES on. This thing is kind of pointless

I like having the 2 official SNES style controllers for my Wii. That's the main reason why I bought one haha
I ended up buying it anyways because I'm weak. That is an appealing idea for the controllers but I actually think I might give it to my sister as a gift. She likes games and this would be a convenient way to have her play some classics

I do not have a retro pi (sp) but I do have modded NES Classics and SNES classics. They all have cases and can be easily transported so the kids can game on vacations or family visits. Alternative to DS and Vita. If you have $80 that is burning a hole in your pocket worth it in my opinion.

I picked one up.  I would never pay more than MSRP, and never bothered to look for it outside of running into one.  Well, ran into one at GS so bought one.  My original SNES was broken by my cousin many years ago, so it'll be nice to just play a few of these again.  Doubt I'll play with it for much more than a few hours though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked one up on amazon about a month ago for $72 and had a $40 credit, only costing me $32.  I would have never bought one at full price because I don't think it is worth it.  But at $32 and then hacking it, it was a no brainer.

My local Target had 4 SNES Classic for sale
Should've bought them all, stacked them into a tower/pyramid, and taken a photo to show everyone why they weren't able to get one. Then be all like "supply and demand bruh" when they complain.

Anyway, really glad these have become more readily available. Hopefully the NES Classic is soon to follow. Can't deny it, it's kinda fun watching scalpers/resellers get hosed.

Should've bought them all, stacked them into a tower/pyramid, and taken a photo to show everyone why they weren't able to get one. Then be all like "supply and demand bruh" when they complain.
Anyway, really glad these have become more readily available. Hopefully the NES Classic is soon to follow. Can't deny it, it's kinda fun watching scalpers/resellers get hosed.
You mean like this one? Had these during the flipping heyday. In all seriousness, after hacking and downloading arcade and ps1 roms, this thing is great for $80 with two controllers.[attachment=30206:4B7FF92D-BDDD-412C-AA24-D5B3C2E59938.jpeg]

Just picked up an EU version on OfferUp today for $70. These really aren't hard to find anymore.
Yeah, if for any reason I ever decide to get one of these, the EU version is the one I would get. But as others have stated, I have so many devices that run all these old SNES games full speed, not much need for anything else. But, the Super Famicom/SNES is my favorite system of all time, so I may get one at some point for past memories and display purposes.

Wait, PS1? This thing's strong enough to run PS1 games!?
Yup, PS1 games are definitely playable. You can’t natively download games to the SNES because of its limited storage, but there is also a USB Host hack that allows you to connect flash drives and usb hard drives for more storage.

Just saw on the front page of CAG that the NES Classic rerelease is set to be available in stores June 29th.  A little over a month away!

bread's done
Back