- - - - -

Hyperkin Duke Xbox One Wired Controller Ships 5/25

Hyperkin Duke Xbox One Controller

#31 z3razerviper  

z3razerviper

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:49 AM

Ok after using it for quite a few hours I like it. I also like how the usb cable slides into the body of the controller to give it that extra support so the pressure is not on the plug/connector.

Note The usb cable that comes with xbox elite controllers wont fit in the channel but the cables that come with the normal xbox one controllers do. 

#32 w00dm4n   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   167 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:30 AM

you can buy an original xbox with the duke for around the same price.

I just like the fact it has 6 face button wish the next generation would bring that back

#33 Mister Squirrel   I play in traffic! CAGiversary!   555 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Mister Squirrel

Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:33 AM

Ok after using it for quite a few hours I like it. I also like how the usb cable slides into the body of the controller to give it that extra support so the pressure is not on the plug/connector.

Note The usb cable that comes with xbox elite controllers wont fit in the channel but the cables that come with the normal xbox one controllers do.

How long is the cable it comes with?

#34 z3razerviper  

z3razerviper

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:17 PM

9 feet I think

#35 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4582 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:17 AM

I got mine and got it opened up. It feels great--subjective, shut up lol. I love that they mirrored the black and white buttons with two small R1/L1 style shoulder buttons. That makes it a lot more usable for more games, and mirroring them, vs just replacing them, was a great choice. I also appreciate that the cable is detachable. It makes it much easier and cleaner to store.