CAGcast #546: Game of Speaker Thrones

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks State of Decay 2, Work 2, Horizon Chase Turbo, Labo, and how Mrs. Cheapy found A Way Out.
Download (1 hr 22 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today’s show is brought to you by HelloFresh. For $30 off your first week of HelloFresh, please visit http://www.hellofresh.com/ and enter code cagcast30.
Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Eric Prydz - Call On Me (Vitz Remix)
Outro - Commodore 64 commercial (1982)
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog

Facebook
Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips, complete episodes, and more!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jaguar CPU in the Xbox One X is why so many games still run at 30 FPS. Open world games like State of Decay are processor bound, so lowering the resolution isn’t going to enable the developer to double the frame rate despite how “easy” Cheapy thinks it would be to do that.

I was dumbfounded when Cheapy said he was unaware Wombat was in a fraternity.

He has told the story numerous times that he was in a fraternity at Pitt and if I recall that's where the nickname Wombat originated from.

Turns out Cheapy is just on the podcast but doesn't listen to anything his cohosts say. :(

He has told the story numerous times that he was in a fraternity at Pitt and if I recall that's where the nickname Wombat originated from.

Turns out Cheapy is just on the podcast but doesn't listen to anything his cohosts say. :(
That's been the norm for yeaaaars, but it's also how old friends tend to be sometimes. They just kind of go to static when each other are talking.

Just wanted to thank Wombat for recommending the Mr Toast game a couple CAGcasts ago.  Couldn't find the chip promo pack but the game was only $6.50 on Amazon.  It only took one night to take over, the kids love it.  I don't know when I'm going to find time to finish God of War now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that was a surprise. And not as big, but I’m pretty sure that Wombat talked about ASMR a few years ago.

I’m hoping that Horizon Chase Turbo gets a Limited Run Games release. I hate it when I buy a download version and then a physical release comes out later. This time I’m waiting.

bread's done
Back