New Releases Available Friday:

• :ps4: Detroit: Become Human $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Dark Souls Remastered $39.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: :pc: Overwatch $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Middle-earth: Shadow of War $29.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Advanced Edition $39.99 Save $20
Everything Else:

• Save $20 on Xbox One X Enhanced Games when you buy an Xbox One X Console (https://www.bestbuy....at1496426811609)
  • Free Controller when you buy an Xbox One X with your My Best Buy Credit Card (Valid 5/6-6/2)
  • Free $50 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 350VR Wired Gaming Headset $59.99 Save $20
  • PDP Talon Media Remote for Xbox One $14.99 Save $5
  • PDP Talon Media Remote for PlayStation 4 $19.99 Save $5
  • PDP Official Universal Media Remote for PlayStation 4 $24.99 Save $5
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Game Night $22.99 Save $2
  • The 15:17 to Paris $22.99 Save $2
  • Red Sparrow $19.99
  • Red Sparrow 4K $24.99
  • Red Sparrow 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Jurassic Park: 25th Anniversary Collection 4K $49.99 Save $6
  • Jurassic Park: 25th Anniversary Collection 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $54.99 Save $15
  • The Matrix 4K $31.99 Save $3
  • Fury 4K $19.99 Save $3
  • The Patriot 4K $20.99 Save $2

For those of you with a PS4, I hope Detroit:BH is amazing.  It looks really neat, from what I've seen.  Wish we had new games that were good on the XB1....

Matrix 4K is $32! That's friggin' ridiculous!
Warner gotta Warner. They always gouge people for their older movies when everyone else charges closer to $20.

Also, fair warning: Stores won't have their stock of The Matrix until later in the day on Tuesday. Pretty much a guarantee that you will have to ask them to grab it from the back.

Thanks Tyrok, nothing for me this week. Althought State of Decay 2 looks pretty fun, probably wait for a digital sale on it though.

$50 gc and free controller for Xbox one x. Should I be patient? Sitting on 150 rewards certs
Yes. E3 is coming. As a happy X owner, at this point wait that bit longer.

fuck that Matrix price. Maybe for a combo pack. That includes Animatrix. Shame they didn't make any sequels.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you with a PS4, I hope Detroit:BH is amazing. It looks really neat, from what I've seen. Wish we had new games that were good on the XB1.
Played the demo and decided not to buy now, will wait, seems slow and boring and my different choices ended the same. Going to get State of Decay 2 instead.

Played the demo and decided not to buy now, will wait, seems slow and boring and my different choices ended the same. Going to get State of Decay 2 instead.
If you think Detroit is slow idk why you would subject yourself to State of Decay 2. It's slow. Clunky. Glitchy. And overall broken as hell but enjoy!

bread's done
Back