Xbox $50 Gift Card (Email Delivery) for $42.74 at CDKeys

I've been out of the game for awhile on Xbox cards. Can you use them on the Windows 10 Microsoft store?

Dunno but you STILL cannot use "Xbox" credit to buy Xbox 360 titles through an Xbox One. They've only been pushing the BC thing for like two years now..

I've been out of the game for awhile on Xbox cards. Can you use them on the Windows 10 Microsoft store?
Yes.

Works with Microsoft Store online, Windows 10, Xbox One and Xbox 360 (Xbox Live required). Does not work at physical Microsoft Stores. Once redeemed to your U.S. Microsoft account, the full code value will be applied and may be used for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) made directly at select Microsoft digital stores.

Dunno but you STILL cannot use "Xbox" credit to buy Xbox 360 titles through an Xbox One. They've only been pushing the BC thing for like two years now..
It is an odd oversight, however you can buy 360 games with your account balance through your web browser, just go to Xbox.com and sign into your account.

It is an odd oversight, however you can buy 360 games with your account balance through your web browser, just go to Xbox.com and sign into your account.
Yeah, unless they fixed 1/2 of the issue but not the other - you can't. The only workaround is to hook up your 360, buy something, then go download on the One.

Complete BS for something that is advertised as general credit for the Xbox ecosystem. I get transition issues, but - again - they have had about two years to make this tweak since they started pushing BC as a selling point.

Where's all these for PSN cards? Ive partaken in so many of these but have to stop because there simply aren't any games to buy...

Code still works - looks like you can do it twice.... Just thinking about doing it again to get some discounted gaming going on.

bread's done
Back