Rocket League: Game of the Year Edition (XB1 Digital Code) - $10.59

kobe92

CAGiversary!
CD Keys has Rocket League: Game of the Year Edition (Digital Code) on sale for $10.59.

Includes:

• All "Game of the Year Edition" content, which packs every item from the previously-released DLC Packs, "Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars," and "Chaos Run" into a single package
  • Exclusive Battle-Cars: 16 Cars + 2 Xbox One Exclusives (The Halo "HogSticker," an alternate version of the Warthog, and the Gears of War "Armadillo"
  • Insane Customization: Personalize your vehicle with hundreds of different items for BILLIONS of possible combinations!
  • Awesome Arenas: DFH Stadium, Beckwith Park, Mannfield, Urban Station, Utopia Coliseum, and Wasteland (with multiple variants of most maps)
  • Fantastic Multiplayer: 4-Player Splitscreen, 8-Player Online, Ranked and Unranked play, special Mutator-themed playlist(s), Private Match support (with named rooms and optional passwords)
  • Cool Game Modes: Exhibition 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, Unfair Mode (1v2, 1v3, 1v4), and Offline Season Mode
  • More Features: Replay Viewer, customizable controls, "Mutator" game-variant options (Ball Type, Ball Speed, Boost Strength, Max Score, Match Length, etc.)n his vehicle Doom Jet

Last edited by a moderator:
Code I received was the standard version of the game and not GOTY. Just letting any potential buyers know.

Price is now up to $13.59 ... but at least the description does say GOTY edition, so at least you can go back to CDKeys about the latter.

Isn’t Rocket League free to play now? Or is the ‘free’ aspect limited to certain modes, and the cosmetic perks listed above justify the asking price? Sorry, been a year or so since I last regularly played (right around when loot crates converted to blueprints), so I’m a little out of the loop and curious.

Isn’t Rocket League free to play now? Or is the ‘free’ aspect limited to certain modes, and the cosmetic perks listed above justify the asking price? Sorry, been a year or so since I last regularly played (right around when loot crates converted to blueprints), so I’m a little out of the loop and curious.
Only the game is free.

It's completely F2P. The GotY doesn't include anything the F2P version doesn't unless the GotY edition comes with "Legacy Status" which has a bunch of free cosmetics for playing the game prior to F2P switch.

I bought it some time ago, like half a year or more I don’t remember, and I bought it for $10 or something like, it was on a big discount, and this was the reason I bought it, for now as I know it is for free, but there are a lot of DLC and different things that need to ne bought. I don’t have too much free time to play it but, I really enjoy when I do it. Also, I am looking to buy rocket league items, it is on discount at now. I know there were some problems with this, a lot of people bought it and it was the simple one not, GOTY.

bread's done
Back