PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One Digital Code) w/ Assassin's Creed Unity for $12.62

Don’t pay money to support this unoptimized, janky, literally unfinished trash. I gave it a try and couldn’t believe their initial price was $30.

Don’t pay money to support this unoptimized, janky, literally unfinished trash. I gave it a try and couldn’t believe their initial price was $30.
I agree. I bought PUBG for $25 last year for PC, definitely one of my top 5 most regretted video game purchases. Played it for a week and haven't touched it since.

I bought it when it first released on X1, and instantly regretted it. Controls don't feel very intuitive, its feels janky, and I just didn't seem fun on the console.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the differences between PC and xb1(aside from graphics). I only played on pc but I can't imagine how all those hot keys got transferred to a gamepad

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the differences between PC and xb1(aside from graphics). I only played on pc but I can't imagine how all those hot keys got transferred to a gamepad
Sure. Playing on an Xbox one it’s a shity game that sucks. Playing on an Xbox one X it’s a shitty game the sucks less and is hard to control. Playing on a pc it’s a shitty game that you can actually control properly since it was designed with it in mind. Does that help?

Sure. Playing on an Xbox one it’s a shity game that sucks. Playing on an Xbox one X it’s a shitty game the sucks less and is hard to control. Playing on a pc it’s a shitty game that you can actually control properly since it was designed with it in mind. Does that help?
IS PC version still full with hackers?

bread's done
Back