NES CLASSIC Available preorders open@ Amazon.es

MusePrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (99%)
Meh, I ordered the UK one ... Probably not worth it but it will make me happy for a few minutes when it arrives

And yet, the SNES was sold out for months.
Only reason it sold out was that scalpers thought they were going to be able to cash in like the NES Mini the year before....

Come on man... common sense, or just put your money where your mouth is....

Last edited by a moderator:
I had second thoughts and canceled my preorder. I'd rather have the US box in case somewhere down the line I decide to sell it. Plus, I'd like to have the power adapter since I don't have an extra phone charger. I just hope I don't have to get up early and stand in line.

Last edited:
Any idea if they'll have just the controllers for sale? Looking for one for my SNES mini.

Only reason it sold out was that scalpers thought they were going to be able to cash in like the NES Mini the year before....

Common sense dictates that scalpers are going to try to do the same as well with this one. Once they realize they cant, It will once again be glorious.

the margin was a lot thinner than the NES, but people moving bulk systems were probably still making a justifiable profit

FYI these started shipping out from Amazon ES, if for some reason you wanted to ditch your order to just get the US release (Amazon.ES is still in stock atm), you may wanna hurry up and do that

These aren't pre-orders anymore, they are in stock right now.  I got an email on the extra controller I ordered from Amazon.de the other day saying it was shipping early.

TBH I was planning to cancel the amazon.es one but didn't expect it to ship so quickly, I mean, wednesday is before the official release date even is afaik
Same for me. I preordered to get a second controller because I was concerned I wouldn't be able to get one (I already have the console, but really wanted a matching controller) - I expect the consoles to be easier to get, but the controllers were a question mark. I intended to cancel it if pre-orders opened up here.

I saw the charge come through and was surprised and at first didn't realize what it was for. Well, at least I won't have to hunt now.

ended up getting my NES classic today even sooner than expected

also, the ES and DE store both appear to be sold out from Amazon at this point, they were in stock for ages though

Is this just a reprint of the original classic or is there anything new to it?

the game list is identical to my knowledge, interally it uses the SNES board, which doesn't have any significant changes afaik, maybe more memory but I"m not really sure.

So apparently Walmart (yes, US) preorders came and went. Anyone know how people are finding the preorder pages aside from refreshing/dumb luck? Would like to catch Amazon if they also go up today.

So apparently Walmart (yes, US) preorders came and went. Anyone know how people are finding the preorder pages aside from refreshing/dumb luck? Would like to catch Amazon if they also go up today.
read the post, I posted the BS link. Walmart preorders were store pickup only

Amazon has not done preorders in the US, if you're too lazy to click back a page to get the BS link can't really help you there.

Controllers are in stock at Walmart also, per Wario

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1009593058432700416

I read the post; lazy has nothing to do with it. A Brickseek link != preorder information. Sorry you're salty I didn't credit you for something I happened to stumble upon elsewhere.

Amazon has not done preorders in the US
Yes - this would be the first and only question I had asked before you decided to get pissy. Most posters here like being helpful when others ask. SMH.

I read the post; lazy has nothing to do with it. A Brickseek link != preorder information. Sorry you're salty I didn't credit you for something I happened to stumble upon elsewhere.

Yes - this would be the first and only question I had asked before you decided to get pissy. Most posters here like being helpful when others ask. SMH.
I'll be sure not to update when they go live, you're welcome

bread's done
Back