• :xb1: :ps4: SEGA Genesis Classics $29.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection $39.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Agony $39.99
  • :switch: Owlboy $29.99
  • :switch: Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory $39.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Tennis World Tour $59.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 18 $34.99 Save $25 (2018 FIFA World Cup Russia expansion available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands $19.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Overwatch $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Burnout Paradise: Remastered $24.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: Madden NFL 18 $24.99 Save $15
Everything Else:

• Save $500 with the purchase of an Xbox One X and a Samsung 75" Q Series TV
  • Free State of Decay 2 digital copy with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $20 on Xbox One X Enhanced Games when you buy an Xbox One X Console (https://www.bestbuy....at1496426811609)
  • Free Controller when you buy an Xbox One X with your My Best Buy Credit Card (Valid 5/6-6/2)
  • Xbox One S 1TB PUBG Bundle $299.99
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Power A Xbox One Wired Controller $24.99 Save $5
  • Sony PlayStation VR Doom VFR Bundle $299.99
  • Save $20 on a Sony DualShock Wireless Controller with purchase of a PS4 Console
  • PDP Official Universal Media Remote for PlayStation 4 $24.99 Save $5
  • HyperX Cloud Core Pro Gaming Headset $59.99 Save $10
  • Elgato Game Capture HD60 S $159.99 Save $20
  • KontrolFreak Overwatch Thumbsticks $17.99
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Annihilation $19.99 Save $5
  • Annihilation 4K Only @ BB $24.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like the same garbage shit every week in some form or other. only thing Best Buy currently has is just movie deals, might as well go to GameStop for gaming stuff.

I'm boycotting best buy. I won't let my $20 cert go unused but other than that I'm done with them.
If you're so keen on boycotting them, seems you would've already used it on something like a psn or xbox live card since those would be equal to exactly $20 and you would give them not one more penny.

Burnout seems decent
Wasn’t there some false starts recently with games getting price cuts and then the planned discount was lowered.
Maybe I’m confusing the games that happened to
O well, I might pick it up

If you're so keen on boycotting them, seems you would've already used it on something like a psn or xbox live card since those would be equal to exactly $20 and you would give them not one more penny.
Don't mind me. I'm just bitter my GCU and Elite + status both went away at the same time. I was going to use the $20 on a blu-ray / DVD / digital movie like The Last Jedi but all of a sudden movies are $22.99 not $19.99

Not a bad idea. FC5 is $44.99 there this week. The best BB has done is $49.99 a coupla weeks ago.
kinda serious about the movie thing though. i bought Fury Road, Blade Runner and 2049 for $50 total on their pick 3 deal and have to say that, it IS a rather good deal because it's not easy to find 4K movies for less than $20 by themselves.

Don't mind me. I'm just bitter my GCU and Elite + status both went away at the same time. I was going to use the $20 on a blu-ray / DVD / digital movie like The Last Jedi but all of a sudden movies are $22.99 not $19.99
Whatever you buy has to cost more than the cert anyway. Looks like you’ll be giving best buy money at least one more time 😂

Correct me if I’m wrong, but why is everyone tripping over GCU? There are still deals, and red dot and amazon, i think also offer the discount, dont they? Same price for membership almost too? If I’m wrong, please lmk

Yeah very very very very very wrong... GCU worked on sales, collectors editions toys to life and even price errors so ya your extremely wrong I literally can't type enough on how wrong you really are wrong lol

Correct me if I’m wrong, but why is everyone tripping over GCU? There are still deals, and red dot and amazon, i think also offer the discount, dont they? Same price for membership almost too? If I’m wrong, please lmk
Aren't you that idiot that was excited GCU was over?

Edit: Oh yeah

chrislisting said:
YO, rich and all members who joined AFTER 2013....this is your exit invitation.....PLEASE get lost and leave CAG to the real CAG

I doubt ANYONE protesting with that much zeal, besides being a gamestop employee lol, EVER POSTS DEALS!

Seriously, take a look, anyone who’s member number ends in 14 and is mad about this, i bet has NO deals posted

I’m SO HAPPY GCU is over, so now those of us who spend hours scouring the internet for deals and then taking the time to post to our community can now be assured there still will be copies left of any said deal/game before someone swoops in to buy 25 copies, and then CL/eBay flip, this isn’t CAG FLIP, its just CAG

So Bye GameStop/lCrybabies

Now the deal hunting will be left to the real men! Lol :) ROFL

God bless America

No games for me but did pick up the Friday the 13th 8 film collection Blu Ray for $19.99 and the Ong Bak trilogy steelbook for $14.99. I have the Friday the 13th 10 film collection steel book/ tin brand new but that thing has shot up in price like crazy. Going for over $300 brand new on eBay. Used ones are going for around $150. I paid like $40 for it but never got around to opening it. Seems like Blu Ray collectors are crazy for these oop collections.

reposting from the GCU Death Thread now that The Man Himself is back:

w1AE9pY.jpg

Overwatch is always 30. It was finally cheaper than that a couple days ago. They need to stop putting in "Overwatch $30" as a deal because that's practically the new MSRP. If it's always on sale, then it's never on sale.

WOW some of you guys are TRULY sad, and i dont mean pathetic....i have GCU for a few more years but I couldn’t care less

BTW, do you guys, who are so at a loss , EVER post a deal? I dont think I’ve seen ANYONE butt hurt over GCU joined passed 2014 or post any deals so....

Glitches and price errors, and people who manipulate or abuse the system with exploitation’s like that...that’s why BBY got rid of it, cuz 20% off wasn’t enough

You’ve only yourselves to blame for your loss

As for me, I’m stil GCU, still Gucci, and I still think i might get a red dot after those replies, because I’m not a scammer or CL/eBay reseller....I’m just a CAG

Aren't you that idiot that was excited GCU was over?

Edit: Oh yeah
Ahaha, your a loser.... ahh ahaha I’m excited to see idiots like you post your feelings when I dont see you being a valuable member here
Thanks for validation

Again, ALL of the sad children who dont like me now, who I’ve NEVER seen post a deal, or engaged in any legitimate discussion about games or this fourm, all joined after 2013, as i suspected/predicted. Take a look for yourselves. Every reply is a proof to the theory, and it is a broad generalization [BUT, since this clown brought it up ^

Ban hammer should start with anyone who joined during the GCU-Slickdeal PSA when we were flooded with non-CAG who just stole the deals from SD]

Again, Show me one cry baby who posts deals and joined after 2013 and ill leave the forum voluntarily....hows that for a new CAG contest? Any cry babies up for the challenge?

Again, ALL of the sad children who dont like me now, who I’ve NEVER seen post a deal, or engaged in any legitimate discussion about games or this fourm, all joined after 2013, as i suspected/predicted. Take a look for yourselves. Every reply is a proof to the theory, and it is a broad generalization [BUT, since this clown brought it up ^
Ban hammer should start with anyone who joined during the GCU-Slickdeal PSA when we were flooded with non-CAG who just stole the deals from SD]
Again, Show me one cry baby who posts deals and joined after 2013 and ill leave the forum voluntarily....hows that for a new CAG contest? Any cry babies up for the challenge?
I believe I started here in 2012. I’ve started a few threads on deals, as I’m one who is always late to the party and don’t see deals as often as others. I’m a GCU member and don’t flip or resale my games. GCU has help me achieve a backlog of over 100 physical PS4 games alone (which I don’t know is a good thing or bad lol). I’m definitely sad GCU is going away but always knew in my heart that BB was losing money from this program as I know there really isn’t much profit margin on video games.

As being a crybaby because some are upset that GCU is going away, you can’t lump all people who actually are upset about it as resellers/flippers/system munipulaters because I’m definitely not one. Many are but some really enjoyed this program to get video games for themselves to play and enjoy. Now if you don’t mind, I will go back to thinking about the program and wiping my tears.

Who’s bright idea was it to leave Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic 3 off the genesis collection?
I've been hearing lots of things. Apparently Sega lost the license to the music

But it sounds ridiculous considering the PS360 era collections had them and is still being sold on Steam

We also never got a RetroEngine Sonic 3/K

bread's done
Back