• :switch: Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn $39.99
  • :switch: Legend of Kay Anniversary $29.99
  • :switch: Happy Birthdays $39.99
  • :ps4: Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi $59.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :switch: Sushi Striker: The Way of the Sushido $49.99
  • :3ds: Sushi Striker: The Way of the Sushido $39.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition $39.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: UFC 3 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 18 $24.99 Save $15
  • :switch: Fire Emblem Warriors $49.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• SNES Classic Edition $79.99
  • Save $500 with the purchase of an Xbox One X and a Samsung 75" Q Series TV
  • Free Controller when you buy an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • 20% off select Nintendo Collectibles
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Death Wish $19.99
  • The Hurricane Heist $16.99 Save $3
  • Gringo $19.99 Save $3
  • A Wrinkle in Time $22.99 Save $2
  • A Wrinkle in Time Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99 Save $2
  • A Wrinkle in Time 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Peter Pan - Signature Collection $22.99 Save $2
  • Peter Pan - Signature Collection Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99 Save $2
  • The Incredibles 4K $29.99
  • The Incredibles 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Game of Thrones: Season One 4K $44.99 Save $8

• Save $500 with the purchase of an Xbox One X and a Samsung 75" Q Series TV
  • Free Controller when you buy an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
It would be nice if you could stack all 3 of these together.

It would be nice if you could stack all 3 of these together.
I'm not entirely sure you can't.

EDIT:

Actually, I'm going to go ahead and say that not only can you probably stack these just fine, even if you can't, any manager that decided to not honor all three deals would be throwing away at least $2000 in revenue and somewhere in the realm of $1500 of straight net profit into the trash over a $60 controller. You can do this. I believe in you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I'm interested but waiting for reviews. Might put in a pre-order to lock in the $10 bonus then just not pick it up if reviews are bad.
Same. It actually looks a lot better the I was expecting, but then again, agony looked great....

To me it doesn't look like much more than a $30 game but I guess Nintendo can do what they want. Hope they overestimated demand at this price and start sitting on a bunch of unsold copies.
It looks like a 10 dollar steam or eshop game, to be honest

Another fail BB ad :(

And I just have to say LOOOOLOLOL at them trying to sell Shaq Fu for $30. It looks like a bad $10 game. Anyone see the demo? It's embarrassing quite honestly.

I am interested in Vampyr, but like most everyone else I am waiting for reviews to come out. I feel like the game will be awful for some reason, but I would love to be wrong because it looks cool and I like the developer. 

I am also interested in Sushi Striker, but it's hard to stomach that ridiculous price they want for it. $39.99 should have been tops on this game, but if it turns out to be as fun as it looks I may just pick it up anyway. 

To me it doesn't look like much more than a $30 game but I guess Nintendo can do what they want. Hope they overestimated demand at this price and start sitting on a bunch of unsold copies.
I doubt we will see a price drop anytime soon since it's being published by Nintendo themselves.

EDIT:

Actually, I'm going to go ahead and say that not only can you probably stack these just fine, even if you can't, any manager that decided to not honor all three deals would be throwing away at least $2000 in revenue and somewhere in the realm of $1500 of straight net profit into the trash over a $60 controller. You can do this. I believe in you.
Now if only this would stack with Microsoft's E3 discount of $50 off at participating retailers.

Imagine a $500 discount/free Xbox One X for buying the 4K television, free $60 XB1 controller, $10 off for getting the controller, and $50 because of Microsoft's E3 this week starting this Thursday.

$620 in savings. Now all I need is at least $3,000 to cover it all.

The Vampyr reviews are good enough for me especially with ACG giving it a "Buy" rating. Probably won't be a better deal than GCU + the $10 gift card for a while.

EDIT:

I believe the system will automatically do it there but don't quite me on that

The Vampyr reviews are good enough for me especially with ACG giving it a "Buy" rating. Probably won't be a better deal than GCU + the $10 gift card for a while.
Let us know what you think. The reviews are better than I expected them to be, but they aren't good enough to sell me on the game yet. This will be around $30 or less by August probably so I can wait for a deal.

Pre-ordered Vampyr and it says the local store is out of stock. Anybody have this problem?
Best Buy has done this to me before. Did you pre-order your copy late? I am willing to bet most stores only got a few copies outside their pre-orders since this isn't a big release.

Best Buy has done this to me before. Did you pre-order your copy late? I am willing to bet most stores only got a few copies outside their pre-orders since this isn't a big release.
Yeah I preordered last week so I'm assuming limited stock is the issue. The next closest store is like an hour away and it says few in stock. I just went ahead and changed it to free shipping and I'll get it Thursday or Friday.

Pre-ordered Vampyr and it says the local store is out of stock. Anybody have this problem?
Just got an e-mail saying the same thing. I pre-ordered about 1am and while some stores were out of stock, the store I chose was supposed to have copies. The store I usually go to was one of the ones that was out of stock and I've had problems with slow picking of orders before with the store I selected. Wouldn't be surprised if they were slacking and someone bought my copy off the shelf before they could pull it. Now to decide if I want to drive farther and get the game tomorrow or wait until Friday when they're supposed to have more copies in at the original store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure Best Buys even got any copies of Vampyr in store, I went to one closest to my house and guy over in video game area said they didnt even get any in so, could just me a case of its not a AAA release and seems like best buy is making their gaming/cd/movie sections smaller and smaller with every passing week.

Checking Best Buy's stock here in the West Coast Bay Area, the majority seem to have Vampyr in stock. Although many are running low on inventory. Must be a regional thing.

I am not sure Best Buys even got any copies of Vampyr in store, I went to one closest to my house and guy over in video game area said they didnt even get any in so, could just me a case of its not a AAA release and seems like best buy is making their gaming/cd/movie sections smaller and smaller with every passing week.
Most stores likely got 2-3 copies outside pre-orders. Vampyr is not a big game but this is certainly not a sign that Best Buy is shrinking their video game section. The game seems to be doing well so far though and the reviews haven't been terrible. The fact that there are not many vampire games I think helps this one quite a bit too. Vampyr just looks like a cool game.

Best Buy just does not want me to buy Vampyr. After the initial e-mail telling me the first store I chose was out of stock, I've twice changed to stores that were supposed to have copies and seen no progress on the order. Maybe cancelling the original order and starting fresh is the best option since several stores still claim to have the game and the $10 gift card is still being offered.

So is buying other gift cards with BB gc dead? Or is it only for certain types? I was thinking of getting cheesecake factory cards with set amount.

Finally got Vampyr from Best Buy. Made a fresh order at a totally different store and got the "ready for pickup" email about 45 minutes before the store opened. It was a 24 mile drive one way but my car gets good gas mileage and I wanted to have the game to play during my two days off work.

bread's done
Back