Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration (Xbox One Digital Code) for $16.80

Thanks for posting this.  It's not $17.69 anymore but it's still $20 and the 5% coupon works so I just snagged it.  I watched the new movie last night and realized I missed this game so now I need to play it.

Thanks for posting this. It's not $17.69 anymore but it's still $20 and the 5% coupon works so I just snagged it. I watched the new movie last night and realized I missed this game so now I need to play it.
Watched the movie with my wife and girls last night. We enjoyed it and it's in the same vein as the rebooted series.

Watched the movie with my wife and girls last night. We enjoyed it and it's in the same vein as the rebooted series.
Yeah I thought the movie was pretty badass, even if it didn't have the Tomb Raider name on it. The girl that plays Lara is a lot better than Angelina Jolie as Lara. It was pretty gritty too.

Yeah I thought the movie was pretty badass, even if it didn't have the Tomb Raider name on it. The girl that plays Lara is a lot better than Angelina Jolie as Lara. It was pretty gritty too.
I really liked her take on the role and watching the behind the scenes stuff, she went fully invested into it. Reminded me of the intense stuff the cast of Spartacus did.

bread's done
Back