Xbox E3 Sale Event - Starts June 7

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/04/e3-sale/?ocid=Sales_soc_omc_xbo_tw_Photo_lrn_6.4.1

If you’ve been waiting for the right moment to buy an Xbox – that moment is now. Starting Thursday, June 7 you’ll find discounts on hundreds of games, accessories, Xbox Game Pass and Live Gold subscriptions, plus $50 off of ANY Xbox One. Offers include:

This is just a sample of the savings! Whether you’re shopping in a physical store, online or through your Xbox console, make sure to check xbox.comMicrosoft Store and participating retailers nationwide for more details on dates, availability, and pricing as deals may vary.

inline1.jpg

$50 off for the first time ever on Xbox One X at Microsoft Store and participating retailers. If you haven’t upgraded to an Xbox One X yet now is the time, with its first-ever discount – $50 off June 7 – June 23. Get deals on Xbox One X enhanced titles like Sea of Thieves, FIFA 18, Assassin’s Creed Origins, and Forza Motorsport 7, and immerse yourself in stunning 4K ultra HD gaming with HDR.

Xbox One S 500GB consoles are also $199, while supplies last.  Or pick up an Xbox One S 1TB bundle for $249 ($50 off), like the Xbox One S PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Bundle, or Xbox One S Starter Bundle, which includes 3 months of Xbox Game Pass and 3 months of Xbox Live Gold. Xbox One S 1TB deals end June 23.

inline2.jpg

Great savings on hundreds of titles. Amazing deals on over 300 games including those blockbusters you’ve been meaning to pick up like Battlefield 1FIFA 18NBA 2K18Assassin’s Creed OriginsForza Motorsport 7Destiny 2Super Lucky’s TaleMonster Hunter: WorldPlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and Sea of Thieves.

Full games start as low as $19.99, making it easy to add to your collection.

Plus save 50% or more on dozens of add-ons (including Season Passes, Expansions and DLC) for games you already own or play through Xbox Game Pass.

inline3.jpg

Try out Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for just $1 – Take advantage of a special, limited-time introductory offer and get your first month of Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold for just $1 each!

With Xbox Game Pass, you will gain unlimited access to over 100 great games and new Xbox Exclusives for just $1 and if you are not an Xbox Live Gold member yet you can join Gold for $1 and be part of the best community of gamers on the most advanced multiplayer network. ​

If you prefer to purchase your memberships at a retailer, you’ll enjoy a Buy 3, Get 3 months offer on Xbox Live Gold and save 50% off of 6 months of Xbox Game Pass.

inline4.jpg

Accessorize! Save $10 on black, white, special edition and limited-edition Xbox Wireless Controllers, all featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip, custom button-mapping, Windows 10-compatibility, and up to twice the wireless range.

Or, design your own controller in one of over a billion color combinations available with Xbox Design Lab controllers, now starting at a new low price of just $69.99.

Plus save on officially licensed accessories from Seagate, Turtle Beach and Hyperkin.

inline5.jpg

Save even more when you buy through Mixer. Watching gameplay on Mixer is a great way to check out new games and DLC before you buy.  With Mixer Direct Purchase, you can make your purchase right from the Mixer viewing window, and it also rewards the streamer you’re watching.

For a limited time, Mixer is offering a special gift-with-purchase promotion. You’ll receive a gift of $5 Microsoft Store credit for making a purchase of $9.99 or more via Mixer Direct Purchase. More details can be found at learn.mixer.com/promotions.

Check with xbox.comMicrosoft Store and participating retailers nationwide for more details on availability and pricing as deals will vary between retailers.

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/04/e3-sale/#yFAHSW06VVFgUv1q.99

Or, design your own controller in one of over a billion color combinations available with Xbox Design Lab controllers, now starting at a new low price of just $69.99.
This sounds intriguing...

At Meijer and Best Buy, their current ad states you will get a free controller with a Xbox One (Applies to X1X at BB)

It should combine with the price drop?

Last edited by a moderator:
the first time the X has been discounted, sure if you just wanted the console. However, countless times there have been bundles which include hundreds of dollars worth of games, making it an even better deal than now. still, cool.

At Meijer and Best Buy, their current ad states you will get a free controller with a Xbox One (Applies to X1X at BB)

It should combine with the price drop?
Make sure you lawyer up before going, so you can sue them for being unfair in case you don't get both.

come on new overpriced special edition elite controller!!
No kidding. I just found out that the Xbox Rewards vault re-supplied with the GoW4 themed Elite controller, and even though it was WELL out of range of what I could afford it still feels like an opportunity missed.

No kidding. I just found out that the Xbox Rewards vault re-supplied with the GoW4 themed Elite controller, and even though it was WELL out of range of what I could afford it still feels like an opportunity missed.
I wasn't interested in the elites really until they made the Gears one.. I blew the money on a gears of war elite when it was announced initially. It's awesome. I did have the RB button break recently, but some disassembly and superglue action has fixed it up, so far. Still awesome. :)

I just got a Xbox One S Minecraft 1tb limited edition NEW sealed from Amazon Australia yesterday for Aus $179.99 which equals US $138.

Great Catch.

Microsoft always has the most confusing ways of wording math. They first say "up to 75% off games" and then say "games starting at $19.99". That reminds me of their "up to 60%-75% with some more than 75% off" way of describing sales.

Time for another $1 month of Gold.  Don't play multiplayer, and, as a typical CAG, have a backlog to last until I probably couldn't play anymore, anyways.  Don't mind having the shot to add to the pile for cheap, though! :lol:

So I'm assuming this sale will last a week? My Game Pass expires on the 11th, so I'm hoping to grab a month for a dollar. 😁
That and maaaaybe Monster Hunter.

Xbox "75 percent off!" sales are always like 75 percent off some tiny indie title that's 10 bucks and they make it 2.50, and everything else is only like 15 percent off.

Don't really care for the "E3" xbox hype.

If your in the market for Cuphead or A Way Out, Bing is offering 2,000 and 3,000 points for buying them, if they go on sale for the Xbox E3 sale it's a good way to get extra value.

That's because there isn't any.
I'm super hyped for Xbox E3, and EA, Ubisoft, Sony, Nintendo, Bethesda. It's going to be a great year.

Facts doesn't mean I'm a fanboy, ask pretty much anyone this gen. I own every system so I'm not a fanboy.
You're not wrong. I was an Xbox guy for the 6th and 7th gens and now have little to no interest in the brand anymore. Halo's not what it used to be and there just aren't many good exclusives on the system.

Backwards compatibility and being a cheap 4k player is all it really has going for it.

This isn't bad. My daughter wants a X1 for her bday which is tomorrow so I may bite today and set it up and contact BB within the 45 days to get a price match.

I'm super hyped for Xbox E3, and EA, Ubisoft, Sony, Nintendo, Bethesda. It's going to be a great year.
I'm also super hyped for EA.. can't wait to see what AAA garbage they come up with next and which new money making scheme they'll pair it up with. Fun times ahead.

Anyway, to stay on topic, glad I only paid $170 for my Xbox One S on last year's BF. Sure there's hardly any exclusives but at that price it's hard to complain.

I'm also super hyped for EA.. can't wait to see what AAA garbage they come up with next and which new money making scheme they'll pair it up with. Fun times ahead.

Anyway, to stay on topic, glad I only paid $170 for my Xbox One S on last year's BF. Sure there's hardly any exclusives but at that price it's hard to complain.
dont forget about remakes! why make new games when there are thousands of games anyone under 20 has never even heard of?

Target week of 6/10:

$20 Target gift card w/ Xbox One X - $450 (use redcard and get 5% off)

$40 - Monster Hunter World, Far Cry 5, MLB The Show 18, Dragon Ball Fighter Z

$20 - PUBG XBO, SW:BF 2

Credit to Wario64

You're not wrong. I was an Xbox guy for the 6th and 7th gens and now have little to no interest in the brand anymore. Halo's not what it used to be and there just aren't many good exclusives on the system.

Backwards compatibility and being a cheap 4k player is all it really has going for it.
Xbox original owner, stood in line all night (still have it)
Went back to PS afterwards... xbox to me is just what you describe now. BC and a cheap 4k player.

I have all 3, but the ps4 gets all the playtime. Switch next... cant remember when i turned the xbox on last.

What. The. fuck ing. Hell. Are we really having an Xbot vs Sony Pony fight in a CAG deal topic, in 2018, the year of our Lord Fils-Aime?

The RDR bundling is from Gamestop, and Gamestop is a shit company. There, now all you fanboys can unite in hating me.

bread's done
Back