* - - - - 4 votes

CSH Free

#1 Crustaceous Cheapskate   lost me first dime! CAGiversary!   84 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

Crustaceous Cheapskate

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:53 AM

https://store.playst...EBOYDCROSB00001

Select choose a version. Select the free one. Checkout.

Enjoy your free Cosmic Star Heroine (EU or AU PSN account required).

#2 mcdull   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   662 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:46 AM

https://store.playst...EBOYDCROSB00001

Select choose a version. Select the free one. Checkout.

Enjoy your free Cosmic Star Heroine (EU or AU PSN account required).

Thanks, don't even know what that is but good to have some use for my EU account :)

#3 BryanDGAF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1091 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:30 AM

(EU or AU PSN account required).

This is America
Don't catch you slippin' up
Don't catch you slippin' up
Look what I'm whippin' up

#4 3rdShift  

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:46 AM

Fixed, and rightfully so. These guys are a small team and worked hard on the game. They deserve to be paid for it.

#5 315Retro   Westside Wizard CAGiversary!   1177 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:56 AM

Fixed, and rightfully so. These guys are a small team and worked hard on the game. They deserve to be paid for it.

Yeah but a cool thing for those of us who just bought it physically for double the price.

#6 Squeegor 2  

Squeegor 2

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:48 PM

This. Even if I could get a free copy, am still buying the physical and digital versions. There is a time and place to be a cheapskate and this isn't one of them.

#7 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22386 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

This. Even if I could get a free copy, am still buying the physical and digital versions. There is a time and place to be a cheapskate and this isn't one of them.

This just sounds like you guys are saying we should reward them for trying... neither one of you say anything as to whether or not the game is any good. Reviews for it are pretty good but nothing that makes it sound like a once a in a generation game that needs to be bought/tried like Braid, Bastion, Stardew, Undertale or the like. 

I love old school RPGs as much as anyone (well, 16/32-bit era old school) and as much as I was looking forward to this, most feedback actually made me hesitant to buy it digitally. I'm waiting for my LRG order to come in before I try it. 

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Horizon Frozen Wilds - :)

:3ds: Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology - :)

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#8 keyblader1985   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   2883 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

keyblader1985

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:27 PM

I was going to lament that I missed out.. but then I remembered that I already purchased the game.

#9 Squeegor 2  

Squeegor 2

Posted 06 June 2018 - 02:27 AM

This just sounds like you guys are saying we should reward them for trying... neither one of you say anything as to whether or not the game is any good. Reviews for it are pretty good but nothing that makes it sound like a once a in a generation game that needs to be bought/tried like Braid, Bastion, Stardew, Undertale or the like. 

I love old school RPGs as much as anyone (well, 16/32-bit era old school) and as much as I was looking forward to this, most feedback actually made me hesitant to buy it digitally. I'm waiting for my LRG order to come in before I try it. 

Granted I've only put in about 1.5 hours into CSH so far, but to me that was enough to tell me that at the very least this was a good game if not exactly the greatest ever. Certainly good enough to get my $ vote.

#10 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3571 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:25 AM

Is this like "sugar free" or "caffeine free"  or maybe "caffeine and sugar free"?