CAGcast #549: Anything Goes!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Vampyr, World of Tanks Mercenaries event, GCU abuse, new Far Cry 5 DLC, Mario Tennis Aces, Pre E3 hype, Philips Hue Sync, and so much more!
Download (1 hr 15 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

This episdoe is sponsored by Harrys! Claim your trial shave set at Harrys.com/CAG
AND
Hello Fresh. For 30 dollars off your first week of HelloFresh, visit hellofresh.com/cagcast30 and enter cagcast30.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Tiësto & Dzeko ft. Preme & Post Malone - Jackie Chan
Outro - Anything Goes - Anything Goes (2011)
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog

Facebook
Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips, complete episodes, and more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipwreck you’re mad a small little game store is buying from Best Buy.

I’m mad a local game store is getting ripped off by their distributor, forcing them to get their supply from Best Buy

Dude said he spent $65K in a year. That’s roughly 1300 games. He knew what he was doing, was fine getting caught. Helped screw things up for everybody. I have zero sympathy for him.

Yeah, this story of small game stores bringing down GCU seems like a big story you guys broke, assuming it was first posted here.  Or did I miss something?  And it is lame independent owners have to buy stock through something like GCU to make money.

Great show!  Microsoft really need a good E3. They've been lacking exclusives for a while.  Looking forward to Fallout 76. 

Hi guys! Can't wait for your E3 coverage! (I live in LA but as usual, I have to leave town when all the fun is happening.) Meanwhile, here's a fun game for long time listeners of the CAGCast. See if you can say this sentence just like each of the 3 CAGcasters would. "I already saw Mario." 

If you say it like Cheapy, it would be  "I uhhrrready saw Mario."

If you say it like Shipwreck, it would be "I already sawl Mario."

If you say it like Wombat, it would be "I already saw Mary-o."

I'm pretty sure this is how the voice activated locks on the secret underground CAGLair will be opened when Cheapy finishes having his septic tank converted into a gaming bunker next week. Thanks again for all the great podcasts. Have a great time at E3!

I'm surprised you didn't like Annihilation, Cheapy.  I loved it.  I thought the visuals, cinematography and screenplay were very good and super interesting.  The horror elements were also very cool, the scene in the house was fantastic and creepy as hell.  The end was a total trip, the sound was amazing.  I'll have to read the book to see how it compares and to see if it expands on the plot.

To say it was too depressing was odd coming from you.  I didn't find it that depressing, compared to a lot of stuff you and I both watch.

Hey wombat, I fell off of the cw D.C. Shows too...turns out staying up to date on 5 shows with a shared universe is much harder when all writing is bad lol. It's nearly a 4 hr weekly commitment to watch all that content. Do you agree? Great show!

bread's done
Back