Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership (Digital Delivery) for $41.64

I got burned by this site a couple weeks ago. Sent me a code that had already been redeemed. I talked to their chat who accused me of redeeming it and refused to give me a new code or refund me. Terrible site.

I got burned by this site a couple weeks ago. Sent me a code that had already been redeemed. I talked to their chat who accused me of redeeming it and refused to give me a new code or refund me. Terrible site.
Wish I had seen this. I'm in the middle of the same thing with them. They asked for a screenshot, I sent it to them and then they never responded. Opened a problem conversation at PayPal and they again asked for a screenshot. I told them I already emailed it to them. They said they would take care of it and then nothing. Just waiting for enough time to pass for PayPal to allow me to dispute it for item not received.

Wish I had seen this. I'm in the middle of the same thing with them. They asked for a screenshot, I sent it to them and then they never responded. Opened a problem conversation at PayPal and they again asked for a screenshot. I told them I already emailed it to them. They said they would take care of it and then nothing. Just waiting for enough time to pass for PayPal to allow me to dispute it for item not received.
Unfortunately I took it this far and PayPal didn’t help either. I thought I was protected through them, but apparently if the seller shows that they sent an email to you that’s sufficient to prove they fulfilled your order. Bunch of BS, looks like I’m short $40 and just have a hard lesson learned.

bread's done
Back