eStarland.com $10 off $40 used / $30 off $100 used exp 6/17

KaitouDark

CAGiversary!
eStarland.com

$10 off $40 used items use code win10 

$30 off $100 used use code win30

end 6/17

What is eStarland?

Basically it's a store based in Northern Virginia that has pretty much all of the consoles and some anime figures. They do have decent trade in values and accept shipped in trade in so if your not in the DC area you can ship in your trade in.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS4 --> Pre-owned --> Sort by price low to high.

Doesn't sort by price.

Doesn't sort by pre-owned.

Doesn't sort by PS4 games.

This website sucks.

I'm not going to say they are the best store ever, but they do offer higher trade in values then GameStop.  If anyone hasn't yet flipped their original HZD into a complete edition, you can get 15 for the original instead of 8.  For anyone in their area, its great because you can pick up/drop off to avoid shipping.

I'm also going to shamelessly crosslink to the contest forum, where I noted they are currently giving away a dozen games.  For a few minutes to click through Gleam links, you might win something.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/367500-estarland-is-giving-away-a-dozen-games-ends-july-1/?p=14007315 

PS4 --> Pre-owned --> Sort by price low to high.

Doesn't sort by price.
Doesn't sort by pre-owned.
Doesn't sort by PS4 games.

This website sucks.
If I remember correctly it's because it's sorting by new price. I forget how, but I was able to come at it from a different link and found a working filter.
I actually like the site. I traded in a ton of stuff for far far more then I would have got it at GameStop and had absolutely no issues. If you trade in over $100 worth of stuff they pay for shipping which is nice.

Edit, okay I figured it out. Click pre-owned in title bar. Now click PS4. Now filter has an option for sorting by pre-owned price. Goofy that it doesn't always but at least there's a way

Last edited by a moderator:
They do offer pretty good trade values and you can also trade guides too!

The only issue I run into is the used games I want during these sales are rarely in stock lol

bread's done
Back