Xbox One X 1TB Console $400 Newegg storefront on eBay

Why buy an X when they are already workin on the next Xbox and all the best looking games microsoft have shown at E3 are apparently coming for their next system?

lol. so all those games are only coming for the next consoles? haha
As I said, their best games like Halo Infinity. Gears looks like it’s just another spin off and all of their studio purchases are making “future” games which is code for not anytime soon.

Seems like a good deal to me...  even better if they have another 15-20% off deal pop up.  The One X is still the most powerful console you can buy and plays UHD-BD, so if you want to play any modern game in its best form (outside of a high end PC) then that's reason enough to buy one.

As I said, their best games like Halo Infinity. Gears looks like it’s just another spin off and all of their studio purchases are making “future” games which is code for not anytime soon.
A lot of their stuff is definitely next gen. I would expect the Xbox One 2 to come out in 2020 and a lot of these games in 2020 and 2021. They screwed up this gen in so many ways. Even ignoring the launch issues, they closed Lionhead Studios after forcing them to make the now cancelled asymmetric multiplayer game. This gen they just haven’t had the games to sell systems. They aren’t about to dump all these games onto the Xbox One.

Think about it logically, if you are running the company, what would you do from a business standpoint?

Honestly it would be pretty bogus if you couldn't play them on at least the One X, as they kept talking about a one console future...  basically like a PC.  Yes, the hardcore will still buy the newer, better hardware, but they need to offer some type of scaling for the older console.  I guess time will tell.  For now the only safe bet if buying a PC and hoping that they update your game to work on the newest versions of Windows.

Next xbox will play games 4k 60fps. If this rumor that next xbox is coming in 2yrs, don't waste money on xbox one x when their exclusives won't be out until 2020-2021.

Even Bethesda said their new game (the space one) is going to be next gen. I don’t think it’s hard to figure out that next gen hardware isn’t that far away, everyone is talking about it.

:x this gen was very disappointing. Seems like everyone's focus is just on 4k. I don't even have a 4k TV yet. :x I just want good games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad that price drop didn't happen. I play most Xbox games on PC, so I only really want this for the a couple remaining exclusives such as Halo MCC (still waiting on that update) and Halo 5.

bread's done
Back