- - - - -

Black Ops 3 Free With PS Plus

#31 Onyxmeth   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   369 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Onyxmeth

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:45 PM

For anyone picking this up, give the multiplayer a shot. It’s been a while since I played it, but I think it’s one of the better COD multiplayer titles.

#32 ar4757   Makoto x Joker is canon CAGiversary!   874 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:04 AM

Thanks, op, I'll give it a shot.

Is every single zombie map/mode of CoD the same exact thing? Stuck in a building or small map space trying to keep zombies from entering and attacking?

Boarding up windows while running around in circles got really boring way too fast for me. It was also my least favorite part in RE4.

I truly miss Left 4 Dead.

not at all, a bunch of people play it for the storyline actually haha

generally the maps are much bigger nowadays and it's not feasible to keep the zombies out - you try to horde the zombies together then shoot them with crazy "wonder weapons" usually (ray gun, black hole gun, lightning bow etc.) 

it depends on the map, some maps you can camp on while others you have to stay mobile. Der Eisendrache (DLC 1 of Black Ops 3) and a bunch of the Zombie Chronicles maps are fan favorites

#33 VideoGameFan  

VideoGameFan

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:38 PM

This is a smart move by Activision and Sony. I’ve always played COD on Xbox, but the game feels smoother on PS4 (gameplay and controls). I might consider Blacks Ops 4 for PS4 because of this.

#34 M3wThr33   Batman with a gun. CAGiversary!   1771 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:51 PM

Yeah. This is definitely still a PS+ "Free" Title. I see the expiration date on my account settings for it.

#35 TheGuardianLegend   What backlog? CAGiversary!   269 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

TheGuardianLegend

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:34 PM

I agree that the multiplayer modes are good. Maybe not as good as Titanfall but I enjoy it more than COD:WWII. It’s definitely worth checking out.