- - - - -

Horizon Zero Dawn $9.99 BB

#31 coolduck   super cool duck CAGiversary!   318 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago  

coolduck

Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:26 AM

Yeah, it's the worst case ever created.  I thought the ps3 cases were bad, but the ps4 ones almost guarantee a loose disc whenever I get one mail order.

theres a big fat bubble button in the middle of the ps4 case that absolutely gets pressed by multiple people during the order pick process.

on top of simply pressing it, sometimes customers get the game and one of the support flaps for said button gets completely snapped.

#32 theghost4413   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   93 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

theghost4413

Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:28 AM

Such an awesome deal!

#33 romeogbs19   Henshin A Go-Go Baby! CAGiversary!   2467 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

romeogbs19

Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:19 PM

I've dealt with a good handful of loose PS4 discs out of 150+ I own. Some do have marks from moving around. The second generation 360 cases were the worst because they could actually damage your game. The way too sharp spindle could cause cracks on the inner ring. Happened to a couple of mine.

Totally don't get me started on that Xbox spindle .. ugh, what a ridiculously dumb design. It's why I moved some of my discs to other containers because as you said the cases apply too much pressure to the center and causes them to crack

#34 kelo360   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1705 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:48 PM

Well, this worked out pretty well for me - I traded in my vanilla version for just over $12, and then picked up the complete edition for just under $16.

Thank you for the heads up on this. I took advantage of the same deal at BB.

#35 raiser   CAG-Zombie CAGiversary!   413 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:54 PM

I ordered mine last week (ship to store). Got an email it was ready for pickup last night. Will probably get it tonight after work or maybe tomorrow.

I bought the DLC while it was on sale a few months ago. Wanted to buy the base game digitally but Sony removed that from PSN. So I need the base disc to play it anyway.

+1 this, Sony sucks. Now we're stuck with disc game and digital expansion, else have to rebuy it compete (gold) digitally, which means buying the expansion 2x. Delisting base games is dumb.