Horizon Zero Dawn $9.99 BB

Thanks for the heads up. I may jump on the complete for $15.99 after GCU, take the code and trade it to Gamestop for $10. $6 for the DLC isn't bad at all.

I ordered mine last week (ship to store).  Got an email it was ready for pickup last night.  Will probably get it tonight after work or maybe tomorrow.

I bought the DLC while it was on sale a few months ago.  Wanted to buy the base game digitally but Sony removed that from PSN.  So I need the base disc to play it anyway.

only artwork and one other small thing is.
Artwork and theme, rest on disc.

And this is part of the days of play thats been going on for 5 days now.
And at this price... anyone that was remotely interested in the game should buy it. Either version.

Edit: Forgot to mention.. there is a lot of confusion about the price drop, if its permanant or not. Its part of the days of play sale.. but HZD says “price drop” and the other games say sale.. wont really know until the sale ends the 18th

Last edited by a moderator:
Best part is base game is $7.99 w/gcu and $6.99 w/in-store pickup.

Pretty snazzy for the best new IP game of this generation.

So I bought the collector's edition at launch. Just ordered the complete edition now. Game trades in to Best buy at $11 so I'm gonna pop the complete edition disk in my steelbook and sell the base game band forke $5-6 I'm getting all that extra content. Thanks BB

So I bought the collector's edition at launch. Just ordered the complete edition now. Game trades in to Best buy at $11 so I'm gonna pop the complete edition disk in my steelbook and sell the base game band forke $5-6 I'm getting all that extra content. Thanks BB
Agreed - did the same thing over last weekend.

I love the fact that Sony put it all on disc. That's the right way to release goty editions. Will always and only support those releases. Injustice 2 goty is next on my buy list!
Fighting games are different cause there's no such thing as a fully complete edition in the last couple years. Complete characters, maybe. Complete everything, not happening anymore.

Fighting games are different cause there's no such thing as a fully complete edition in the last couple years. Complete characters, maybe. Complete everything, not happening anymore.
Umm ... Injustice 2 just released with everything on disc. Capcom may not be doing it but WB continues to with Injustice and MK.

Do some research first.

Umm ... Injustice 2 just released with everything on disc. Capcom may not be doing it but WB continues to with Injustice and MK.

Do some research first.
I did. There are costumes not included with MKXL aka complete version.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/4buj3a/so_what_content_is_not_included_in_th_xl_edition/

And Injustice 2 Legendary aka complete version also doesn't include some of the stuff in the Ultimate edition (shaders). So who needs to do some research first?

I give credit to WB for having the least amount of missing contents in their recent complete editions of fighting games but my point of we can no longer have fully complete fighting games from all major publishers still hold true.

Love how dragon age inquisition goty got dlc on voucher not on disc. Same with street fighter v arcade edition. Sexy amirite?

Nah. Blame Sony for picking a terrible case for their games and never changing it when this issue popped up. I've never once had a loose disc on an Xbox One game.

Nah. Blame Sony for picking a terrible case for their games and never changing it when this issue popped up. I've never once had a loose disc on an Xbox One game.
Yeah, it's the worst case ever created. I thought the ps3 cases were bad, but the ps4 ones almost guarantee a loose disc whenever I get one mail order.

Yeah, it's the worst case ever created. I thought the ps3 cases were bad, but the ps4 ones almost guarantee a loose disc whenever I get one mail order.
Has anyone seen the disc (BluRay) actually scratched though from rattling around in the case during shipping? I never have so don't care that much. The only disc I can ever remember damaging was a XBox 360 game (I think it was one of the gears games). It cracked at the hub. I had issues sometimes getting the 360 games out of the damn box.

Well, this worked out pretty well for me - I traded in my vanilla version for just over $12, and then picked up the complete edition for just under $16.

Has anyone seen the disc (BluRay) actually scratched though from rattling around in the case during shipping? I never have so don't care that much. The only disc I can ever remember damaging was a XBox 360 game (I think it was one of the gears games). It cracked at the hub. I had issues sometimes getting the 360 games out of the damn box.
Exactly. Rattling disc for a PS4 game doesn't bug me for that reason. One has to TRY to scratch a Blu to do it so games I've gotten that way have been fine when I open it.

This is also why when I was grabbing a few last gen games, I would usually seek the PS3 copy because it was far more likely to be in great shape.

I've dealt with a good handful of loose PS4 discs out of 150+ I own. Some do have marks from moving around. The second generation 360 cases were the worst because they could actually damage your game. The way too sharp spindle could cause cracks on the inner ring. Happened to a couple of mine. 

theres a big fat bubble button in the middle of the ps4 case that absolutely gets pressed by multiple people during the order pick process.

on top of simply pressing it, sometimes customers get the game and one of the support flaps for said button gets completely snapped.

I've dealt with a good handful of loose PS4 discs out of 150+ I own. Some do have marks from moving around. The second generation 360 cases were the worst because they could actually damage your game. The way too sharp spindle could cause cracks on the inner ring. Happened to a couple of mine.
Totally don't get me started on that Xbox spindle .. ugh, what a ridiculously dumb design. It's why I moved some of my discs to other containers because as you said the cases apply too much pressure to the center and causes them to crack

I ordered mine last week (ship to store). Got an email it was ready for pickup last night. Will probably get it tonight after work or maybe tomorrow.

I bought the DLC while it was on sale a few months ago. Wanted to buy the base game digitally but Sony removed that from PSN. So I need the base disc to play it anyway.
+1 this, Sony sucks. Now we're stuck with disc game and digital expansion, else have to rebuy it compete (gold) digitally, which means buying the expansion 2x. Delisting base games is dumb.

bread's done
Back