- - - - -

Kinect 2.0 adapter

#1 doctor lollypop   Professional Procastinator CAGiversary!   206 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

doctor lollypop

Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:04 PM

Does anyone know where I can get one for a decent price my old Xbox one died so I got an S but I need an adapter for it . Idc if it’s an original Microsoft brand or 3rd party and be as long as it works

#2 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:01 AM

Does anyone know where I can get one for a decent price

Highly doubtful, unfortunately. If you weren't aware, Microsoft has discontinued making the Kinect 2.0 and the adapter that lets it hook up to the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X. You're very unlikely to find any stores that have it in stock at MSRP, and there's people asking $100 for it on eBay. Even the janky 3rd party generic ones cost more than the OEM one did at MSRP.

#3 DurbanBrown   to the MOON CAGiversary!   1641 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

DurbanBrown

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:12 PM

$35 used at gamestop

#4 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:19 AM

$35 used at gamestop

Might as well be fifty cents used at GameStop since it's OOS online and you'd have a really hard time actually finding a store with some on hand.

#5 mrskillz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

mrskillz

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:25 PM

Looking to revive this and see if anyone is aware of anyone (private or otherwise) selling one of these. I'm awaiting the alexa app to work in canada, but if I can get the actual adapter at a less than ridiculous price from someone that isn't gouging that'd be spectacular.

Cheers.