BBY: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition Prestige Icon Pack $24

malfcn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Nice! Picked one up even though I had to use shipping since there wasn't one available for store pick up with 170 miles of me.

I bought the edition with modern warfare remastered ages ago and traded it in. Would I need to buy this version to replay the remaster, or do I just have to pick up a base copy of infinite warfare?

I bought the edition with modern warfare remastered ages ago and traded it in. Would I need to buy this version to replay the remaster, or do I just have to pick up a base copy of infinite warfare?
I think it depends what system you have it for. Xb1 had it on the disc, so you would need this copy. I think PS4 was digital so you may be okay with a base version. I also cannot confirm that though.

I absolutely hated the IW story but owning this is worth it for the MW Remaster plus free bonus game

For less than $20 I said why not...  even though I already have CoD4 for PC...  never beat it, I wonder how the remaster will compare on the One X to the OG PC version.  Anyway IW was supposed to be pretty good so I will play that first anyway.

I picked mine up today and was pleasantly surprised by the rep at the pickup counter. She offered me a partial refund because the box was really worn down, although it was still sealed (the seal looked like it has lost its adhesive and barely holding on).

I didn't really hear what she said at first, but I just said "that would be great, thanks" and only at the end did I realize what she said. She gave me $9 refund, so after gcu, pick up discount, and walked away with it for $10.

Do u still have to have the IW disc inserted to play the remaster though they already started selling the remaster separately?

bread's done
Back