* * * * - 14 votes

Nintendo eShop Deals - 12/5: ACA NeoGeo Samurai Shodown Sale! $24 Saga Scarlet Grace, $11.69 Simulacra, $20 PixArk, & More!

#7231 madmatt213   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   285 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

madmatt213

Posted Yesterday, 03:10 AM

What do you gain from having your NNID linked? I think it lets you use your eshop balance if you buy from a PC but I seem to accumulate gold and silver points just the same.

Linked NNID lets you use your eShop balance on 3DS and Wii U. It has nothing to do with being able to make digital Switch game purchases on Nintendo.com. It's because they moved to this new system when the Switch launched, they used the NNID linkage method to unify the old system used on 3DS and Wii U.

#7232 epobirs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8516 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 03:17 AM

Monster Bugs Eat People shows up as 99 cents in the collective listing but is priced at 49 cents if you go into the full product page.

#7233 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   69429 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted Yesterday, 04:02 AM

Monster Bugs Eat People shows up as 99 cents in the collective listing but is priced at 49 cents if you go into the full product page.

You own one of the other games that publisher has released, so they offer a cheaper promotional price.

#7234 Juice el Savior   Urban Yeti CAGiversary!   820 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Juice el Savior

Posted Yesterday, 05:57 AM

https://twitter.com/...0291704833?s=19

A more appropriate price imho.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Can these be used as Joy Cons or do they only work on the NES games available with my subscription?

#7235 VoltaicOwl  

VoltaicOwl

Posted Yesterday, 01:54 PM

I'm guessing things may be difficult because of Rare, but if anyone knows who I need to sleep with to get DKC2 in the SNES catalog, let me know.

I don't think Rare is a problem there, since the DKC trilogy was released for the Virtual Console and DKC is on the SNES Classic.

So you might show up at Nintendo's door with a bottle of wine and hope for the best.

#7236 theflicker   Hurm. CAGiversary!   1774 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

theflicker

Posted Yesterday, 02:07 PM

Can these be used as Joy Cons or do they only work on the NES games available with my subscription?

I believe they can be used so long as games are mapped to use the dpad for movement, along with the other obvious button limitations. It might be able to be used for Link's Awakening? Not sure though.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

#7237 filmthedead   Worse Than Furries CAGiversary!   901 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

filmthedead

Posted Yesterday, 02:42 PM

They can't be used on all games but they do for instance work on the SNK Collection as well as Mario Kart 8.

#7238 utopianmachine   Deal Ninja CAGiversary!   10407 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

utopianmachine

Posted Yesterday, 05:19 PM

You can redeem a 7 day free trial of Nintendo's online service, using Platinum coins.

https://www.nintendo...o_north_america

I've never tried the online service, and I recently got Pokemon Sword. I'll have to check it out soon.

#7239 Kondorito  

Kondorito

Posted Yesterday, 05:28 PM

My platinum points are collecting dust, so if anybody who does not have NSO nor 100 coins wants the trial, let me know and I will send the code.

#7240 fireinyourwords  

fireinyourwords

Posted Yesterday, 06:48 PM

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 12/25

Yesss. I'd been hoping to get this and lo and behold it's on sale this morning. Overlooked it when it released, I think because as much as I loved the art style of Wonder Boy, it was a little too old school for me so I was afraid this would be more of the same but really really enjoying Monster Boy so far, the hour or so I've played it.

#7241 madmatt213   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   285 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

madmatt213

Posted Yesterday, 07:32 PM

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 12/25

Yesss. I'd been hoping to get this and lo and behold it's on sale this morning. Overlooked it when it released, I think because as much as I loved the art style of Wonder Boy, it was a little too old school for me so I was afraid this would be more of the same but really really enjoying Monster Boy so far, the hour or so I've played it.

Great game, though a little too new school for my tastes! It's definitely a fusion of Wonder Boy but with 21st Century "Metroidvania" gameplay, padded out to 20+ hours of playtime to finish, plus way more to 100%.

#7242 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   4685 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:31 PM

You left your caps lock on.

#7243 camperinabush   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1026 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

camperinabush

Posted Yesterday, 08:39 PM

Someone’s eggnog got delivered today 😳 jeebus

#7244 utopianmachine   Deal Ninja CAGiversary!   10407 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

utopianmachine

Posted Yesterday, 09:24 PM

So I didn't know this, but you can buy cheap Nintendo Switch online memberships on eBay for less than $10. Is this people selling that Twitch promo or something?

#7245 theemadgamer   SILENCE! I keel you! CAGiversary!   1131 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

theemadgamer

Posted Yesterday, 10:45 PM

So I didn't know this, but you can buy cheap Nintendo Switch online memberships on eBay for less than $10. Is this people selling that Twitch promo or something?

It's been a long time since I first claimed the twitch promo but I thought I had to log into my Nintendo Account from my Twitch account to claim it, don't remember receiving a code.

#7246 7String   7 string rules CAGiversary!   490 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:55 PM

BTW Did you guys see 2 NES controllers from Nintendo are $30(50% off)

#7247 born free   Old School CAGiversary!   4779 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:09 AM

Loving the new Mario Maker 2 update. Both the additional Zelda content and the time trail aspect. Really really awesome free update.