* * * * - 17 votes

Nintendo eShop Deals - 4/23: Capcom, Picross S, SteamWorld sales! $1 DDMR, $5 Galak-Z, $5 Gear Club Unlimited, & More!

#9451 Gden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3205 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2020 - 11:54 PM

Nobody's talking about Bug Fables, I'm enjoying it

#9452 camperinabush   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1197 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

camperinabush

Posted Yesterday, 12:03 AM

I’ve definitely been interested in it but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Any idea on how long it is?

#9453 Querjek   Thirty Seven CAGiversary!   2237 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 12:14 AM

It looks great, but I'm too busy with Xenoblade right now to try it out

#9454 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14821 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 12:59 AM

I’ve definitely been interested in it but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Any idea on how long it is?

I've heard it's 20-30 hours long and very reminiscent of older Paper Mario games.

Seems like it's a fun (and cheaper) alternative to the new Paper Mario coming out this year. $25 MSRP on Switch, and $20 on Steam. Waiting for a sale on it myself.

#9455 Gden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3205 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 02:35 AM

I paid full price, and don't regret it. It's very good at acting like paper mario thousand year door in a good way.
It wasn't even on my radar til I saw Arlo review it, and I couldn't wait (though I did wait for the switch release)

#9456 doctorwolf   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

doctorwolf

Posted Yesterday, 03:29 AM

I paid full price, and don't regret it. It's very good at acting like paper mario thousand year door in a good way.
It wasn't even on my radar til I saw Arlo review it, and I couldn't wait (though I did wait for the switch release)
https://www.youtube....Xxsf50FeoY&t=5s

That's an awful lot of money for a Sesame Street game.

#9457 tonyvx  

Posted Yesterday, 03:51 AM

The puppet holding the Switch is the reviewer, not the game.

#9458 zanderlex  

Posted Yesterday, 04:14 AM

When the eshop reveals the price of a game, is that price locked in until release day? There's a game I want to get that comes out in 2 weeks (Summer in Mara) and it has an eshop page in just 3 locations, USA, Canada, and Mexico, for $25, $22, and $10. Is the $10 likely to skyrocket to $20+ when it starts selling?

#9459 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   621 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted Yesterday, 04:33 AM

They have HBO money now, they won’t let go of that franchise for cheap.

When the eshop reveals the price of a game, is that price locked in until release day? There's a game I want to get that comes out in 2 weeks (Summer in Mara) and it has an eshop page in just 3 locations, USA, Canada, and Mexico, for $25, $22, and $10. Is the $10 likely to skyrocket to $20+ when it starts selling?

I haven’t seen it happen, but as far as I’ve been aware those prices tend to be final.

#9460 Decker   Xbox Live Cannon Fodder CAGiversary!   1997 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 03:11 PM

Does anyone here know : Has the DLC bundle for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 ever gone on sale?

#9461 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3349 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted Yesterday, 04:54 PM

Does anyone here know : Has the DLC bundle for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 ever gone on sale?

No I don't think so

#9462 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   3056 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted Yesterday, 06:02 PM

https://www.dekudeal...-expansion-pass

#9463 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   69980 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted Yesterday, 06:14 PM

Nintendo doesn't really put their DLC on sale yet.