* * * * - 10 votes

Nintendo eShop Deals - 7/18: Mega Man & Sega Ages Sales! $9 20XX, $10.50 Baba Is You, $5 Kero Blaster, $10.49 Rock of Ages 2, & More!

#4771 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2310 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted Yesterday, 10:24 PM

Anyone try Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 yet?

Yes. It's fun as hell.

#4772 SmashMan4   The Dark Light CAGiversary!   667 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:44 PM

I have, I'm really enjoying it. It's definitely different from 1 and 2, but it's still good.

#4773 darken   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   974 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:46 PM

Thanks you two

#4774 realbigexplosion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1645 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

realbigexplosion

Posted Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Starlink Starter Edition is $14.99 for Prime members, and if you are a Twitch Prime member it comes with a a $15 Amazon credit within 7 days of shipping.

https://www.amazon.c...ode=19520441011

https://www.amazon.c...=gateway&sr=8-1

#4775 Jeremoog   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   43 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Jeremoog

Posted Yesterday, 11:07 PM

Yep. My daughter and I went through the first area and it is pretty fun so far. For all of the talk of it being a product of the previous generation, I think it is just fine.

#4776 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   272 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:21 PM

Starlink Starter Edition is $14.99 for Prime members, and if you are a Twitch Prime member it comes with a a $15 Amazon credit within 7 days of shipping.

https://www.amazon.c...ode=19520441011

https://www.amazon.c...=gateway&sr=8-1

comes to $5 for a ten dollar credit I got from amazon prime day
I guess time to finally buy at $5 shipped lol
Thanks
Got it

What is this twitch thing? Does this happen often for switch games?

#4777 SmashMan4   The Dark Light CAGiversary!   667 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Idk if this is new, but Wolfenstein 2 is $39.97 on amazon right now. Might get it from there or the refurbished one from that ebay store so I can take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free.

https://www.amazon.c...PDKIKX0DER&th=1

#4778 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   272 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:07 AM

Idk man between sonic forces for 7 or star fox for 5? What do you think
Star fox is 15 and sonic is 17, but i have 10 off a prime amazon order
Lmk

#4779 realbigexplosion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1645 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

realbigexplosion

Posted Today, 01:50 AM

What is this twitch thing? Does this happen often for switch games?

Amazon owns Twitch, and if you're a Prime member you get benefits with Twitch.  This is usually free PC games and items for Free to Play, but they've done some stuff for Switch - including a free year of Switch Online.

Note that you're not automatically enrolled as a Prime member and you need a Twitch account.

https://www.amazon.c...ode=15195001011

#4780 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   272 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:47 PM

Got Stafox shipped overnight.....its coming on a Sunday too....thast pretty cool......

Thank you for telling me
Just linked the twitch account

Do you know how I got starfox discounted before i signed up to twitch?
Or did I miss out on anything by buying BEFORE signing up?

Thanks again 👨

#4781 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   68883 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted Today, 01:56 PM

Made a new stage in Super Mario Maker 2:

MXC - Sinkers & Floaters - C3X-MWJ-B3G

Spoiler

My Maker ID: 1GT-NJ0-N3G

Previous levels:

Super SmashPad DX (shmup) - 4L3-0GR-3XG

MXC - Mario's Xtreme Challenge (MXC-inspired level) - 80C-39S-TYF

Kingdom Bully Patrol (themed level) - 08K-33K-MFG

SmashPad Gaiden Type 0 (shmup) - YTS-42S-6KG

Console Tariffs (tough platforming level) - MVT-FW1-7SG

#4782 defpally   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1876 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

defpally

Posted Today, 02:48 PM

Amazon owns Twitch, and if you're a Prime member you get benefits with Twitch.  This is usually free PC games and items for Free to Play, but they've done some stuff for Switch - including a free year of Switch Online.

Note that you're not automatically enrolled as a Prime member and you need a Twitch account.

https://www.amazon.c...ode=15195001011

Just linked my Prime account to Twitch, but the prices still show up as $29.99 for Starlink.  Something else I need to do or is the deal dead?

#4783 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2850 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted Today, 02:58 PM

Just linked my Prime account to Twitch, but the prices still show up as $29.99 for Starlink. Something else I need to do or is the deal dead?

Did you add it to your cart and go to checkout screen?

#4784 defpally   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1876 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

defpally

Posted Today, 03:01 PM

Did you add it to your cart and go to checkout screen?

I think I figured it out, it is probably sold out the price was a third party.

#4785 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   272 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:14 PM

Also I think the promo was prime day
If anyone linked prior and got starfox did it apply to the game or is it now 3rd party seller offers only so no approval??

They still are offering great stuff
If this is part of prime without extra subscription it’s not bad at all

#4786 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   1665 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted Today, 05:55 PM

I’m sure Frisky posted about this but the deluxe edition of PixelJunk Monsters 2 is cheaper than the game alone and comes in at $6.59. Pretty good deal. Not a flawless game but a good deal.

#4787 SmashMan4   The Dark Light CAGiversary!   667 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:57 PM

There's also some devolver digital titles on sale too.

#4788 ritchardf  

Posted Today, 06:55 PM

Got Stafox shipped overnight.....its coming on a Sunday too....thast pretty cool......

Thank you for telling me
Just linked the twitch account

Do you know how I got starfox discounted before i signed up to twitch?
Or did I miss out on anything by buying BEFORE signing up?

Thanks again

i think you will miss out on the deal getting a $15 amazon gift card back. the $15 off was just a prime deal, with the twitch account linked you would have got the game basically free + tax

#4789 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   272 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:48 PM

That too bad, well then what u gonna do
Like i said I don’t buyt games from amazon, actually haven’t bought a single game since my bday and i have Luigi and demon x machine already paid so actually its ok
I’m good on games, i just HAD to buy starfox because i had the 10 promo credit and i didnt/want need anything

EDIT - wait, it just came in YAY!!!!!

Do i wish i had the 15 extra? Sure, maybe ill ask and see because it was literally an hours before placing the order i saw the post, thx for input

Btw, is star fox an amiboo you can use in other games like super smash bros?