Nintendo switch new owner

The Punisher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Hi. Just got a Nintendo switch. Any recommendations on must have accessories. Picked up the 16 cart case with screen protector for $3 and a Zelda breath of the wild skin for $6 at GameStop. Amazon reviews Zelda skin is mixed. I don’t want to damage the paint on the console. I also want a good screen protector and a possible body protector, but that can also fit in the dock. I saw a Skyrim one, but heard it doesn’t fit in dock. Also any tips for new owners ?

And why I see some people selling the switch with some games? Is it overrated?

I’ve enjoyed my switch thus far. Only accessories I have are the wheel controllers for MK8; if you buy the game I’d recommend.

i finally bought a switch off ebay using the 15% off code today, looking for recommendation of must have items.  Mainly looking for advises on

1. how and where to buying cheap used BOTW and odyssey and MK8

2. what accessories are a must besides wheel for mk8  

maybe we can turn this into a general switch new owner thread?

I love my switch, it's the perfect blend of home/portable use. I know the games have broken records, and pretty sure the console has as well.

The amfilm screen protector from Amazon.com is a must at 7.99. It's easy to put on and I let mine "cure" for a few hours before using it. I think it was listed in the instructions.

Personally I have yet to use any skins/ decals due to all the reports of them damaging the system with strong adhesive.

Get the official pro controller, it's amazing!

I really don't think you will find a body protector that will also fit the dock due to small space.

There's plenty of free demos to check out.

What games do you have so far ?

If you had a Wii U, then there's not really that much you're missing on Switch. Most of the good current Switch games are just Wii U games ported over, like MK8, Tropical Freeze, Captain Toad, and Bayonetta. That is kind of disappointing to me personally, and I hope we get a real MK at least. The future of the Switch looks good anyway, with titles like Luigi's Mansion 3 and Smash Ultimate.

If you had a Wii U, then there's not really that much you're missing on Switch. Most of the good current Switch games are just Wii U games ported over, like MK8, Tropical Freeze, Captain Toad, and Bayonetta. That is kind of disappointing to me personally, and I hope we get a real MK at least. The future of the Switch looks good anyway, with titles like Luigi's Mansion 3 and Smash Ultimate.
I have the legend of Zelda ww wiiu and that, metroid and Mario maker are the only reason I haven't sold it to buy more switch stuff.
I can't wait for the new prime game! I know the switch might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I personally love mine. There's actually a decent amount of games available that weren't available on previous systems.
Something good I thought I would never do is sell my Mario kart 8 disc but after I got 8 deluxe, there was no need for me to have the previous version on disc when I have it on cartridge to carry with me or play on my tv.

bread's done
Back