* * * * - 22 votes

The Gamestop Thread

Gamestop GS Weekly Gamestop Deals Gamestop Thread

#40651 briandadude   Vita + Xbox + Switch CAGiversary!   1163 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

briandadude

Posted Today, 03:54 PM

My promo bonanza games arrived. 9 of 10 with cases! Multiples of DJ Hero 2, Battlefield 3, and Halo 4. Will probably keep the best condition ones and use the others as a family art project.

One of the battlefield cases had the original receipt for $59.99 from 2011.

#40652 iamsmart2  

iamsmart2

Posted Today, 04:31 PM

I love it when that happens. I have a copy of Heavenly Sword that I bought last year which was pristine and had the Best Buy receipt from 2007.

I just noticed that Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners new dropped to $20 - that's a nice deal for that game. Pure speculation, but I think it might end up being a rarer PSVR title: it's a great VR game that had a rather low-key release on PSVR.

#40653 laserbearcat  

laserbearcat

Posted Today, 04:57 PM

My promo bonanza games arrived. 9 of 10 with cases! Multiples of DJ Hero 2, Battlefield 3, and Halo 4. Will probably keep the best condition ones and use the others as a family art project.

That's amazing. I have just been getting yellow sleeve games and just plain black cases most the time. One black case had three yellow sleeve games in it.