* * * - - 32 votes

The Gamestop Thread

Gamestop GS Weekly Gamestop Deals Gamestop Thread

#50101 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   7424 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 25 November 2021 - 06:38 AM

The Rachel and Clank for the PS4 is also on the PS+ Collection if you did not know, unless you want a physical copy for your collection.

#50102 dracula   i'll buy that for a dolla CAGiversary!   5118 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2021 - 06:41 AM

Grabbed skyward sword, ssbu plus bowsers fury on the b2g1 free. That is a lukewarm purchase but all of the heavily discounted games I already own. If you can combine botw and other discounted games with b2g1 free then you’re truly winning but as always it’s difficult getting 3 games that you want that are the same price

#50103 dracula   i'll buy that for a dolla CAGiversary!   5118 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2021 - 06:43 AM

Quantity limit of 2. :(

I’m guessing xeno 2 gets a reprint at some point. It’s a first party Nintendo game and they don’t like to leave money on the table, hopefully at some point it gets a reprint and a sale . The only other game I wanted was Metroid but I can wait until next years bf for that

#50104 Linkachu  

Linkachu

Posted 25 November 2021 - 06:44 AM

considering dark souls switch? anyone have feedback?

#50105 DealsHunterZ  

DealsHunterZ

Posted 25 November 2021 - 06:46 AM

Gamestop has about $60 of my giftcard balance stuck in "Preparing for Shipment". I want to cancel the order. Would I get my money back faster if I let the order come and return it to store or if I wait for it to have a tracking number and ask them to cancel? I bought the games with a combo of trade card and credit card. I don't want them to send me a physical gift card like one time I returned a $5 game. Order was made 11/21.

#50106 Hypebeast69  

Hypebeast69

Posted 25 November 2021 - 06:50 AM

I’m happy I finally got the rest of the games I wanted. Got GOT PS5 R&C PS5 and GG strive PS5. It was between GG and Nier replicant but Nier is already $30. So basically $32 each including tax. Just hoping I get original case. I wouldn’t like to have to go to gs being a douche asking for replacement case.

Now I’m just thinking about hades, Alan wake and all these other $20 games

#50107 Bkool77   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   147 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2021 - 06:51 AM

Anyone know if GameStop price matches there own site from a day earlier? I ordered a tv yesterday and now today it comes with a gift card. I really don’t want to order another tv then return 1 to get the gift card. Thanks

#50108 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 25 November 2021 - 06:53 AM

The Rachel and Clank for the PS4 is also on the PS+ Collection if you did not know, unless you want a physical copy for your collection.

That's the one I mentioned that I played first and yes, it was the PS+ version.

UGH! I want to buy Crysis Remastered Trilogy but I can't find which version loads quicker for every game Series X or PS5. I also want to know if there is any Dualsense feedback. I saw DF vid that talked about FPS and graphics and it shows both versions run roughly the same with a slight edge going to Series X but nothing about load times or if the dualsense is utilized. These things are important to me when figuring out which version to buy. I assume Series X probably loads a lot quicker but I can't find any breakdowns for all 3 games. I wish I knew how to get into doing head to heads professional because no one out here to my knowledge is comparing the load times and talking about Dualsense integration when a game is on both consoles.

#50109 Hypebeast69  

Hypebeast69

Getting the "oops we can't process your payment" message when trying to check out, tried different cards. For those who have had this happen, is this easily resolved through customer support?

Also got that but only with GameStop credit card I guess cuz no expiration date and cvv? Used my bestbuy credit card instead and it work

#50110 DisGonnaBeGood   But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Xenoblade 2 is not in stock. Any first party switch games that came out recently that doesn’t get a price drop is a good buy for bogo switch games

Must have gone out of stock between when I posted and when you posted, as I checked to see if it was in stock before posting here.

B2g1 is LIVE! go get yourself 3 copies of xeno 2 before they are OOS NOW!

I'm too slow, already OOS.

#50111 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   7424 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 25 November 2021 - 06:55 AM

That's the one I mentioned that I played first.

Oh okay, I didn't read your post right for some reason. I know there is a Ratchet and Clank Collection for the PS3 but that might be hard to find now at Gamestop.

#50112 dracula   i'll buy that for a dolla CAGiversary!   5118 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2021 - 06:56 AM

Anyone know if GameStop price matches there own site from a day earlier? I ordered a tv yesterday and now today it comes with a gift card. I really don’t want to order another tv then return 1 to get the gift card. Thanks

I would think getting them to match any bf deal is neigh impossible even if it’s matching their own sale. I guess you could try emailing them? Don’t bother calling as you will be on hold for 6 hours

#50113 cbulas1   John 3:16 CAGiversary!   1126 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2021 - 07:02 AM

Getting the "oops we can't process your payment" message when trying to check out, tried different cards. For those who have had this happen, is this easily resolved through customer support?

I got this message a couple of times the last couple of weeks during their B2G1 Free sales.  I only got it when trying to complete a second order immediately after placing my first order that day.  I tried multiple credit cards, browsers, and devices, but nothing would work.  I had to call customer service each time and they took the orders for me.  I didn't have any trouble applying gift cards or getting the B2G1 Free deal on the phone orders, but each call took 10-15 minutes, so obviously a pain compared to just ordering online.  The second guy I placed an order with on the phone was very nice, though, and gave me 5,000 reward points for my trouble, so that was a bonus!

#50114 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4665 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 25 November 2021 - 08:04 AM

Avengers is $10 and life is strange true colors is $30.

#50115 Hypebeast69  

Hypebeast69

Posted 25 November 2021 - 08:32 AM

Btw how old is dirt 5 ps5? It never seems to reach below 30 is it that good?

#50116 Mangydogg  

Mangydogg

Posted 25 November 2021 - 08:38 AM

considering dark souls switch? anyone have feedback?

From what I've heard, the game runs fine and some people prefer it than the other platform ones as they changed the lighting and some fans prefer the older lighting style which the switch keeps, but it's more or less personal preference as to whether you'd like it. Biggest issue is the audio seems to be fairly compressed and there hasn't been a patch for years. If you play in handheld mostly you wont notice it at all, but maybe docked and for sure with good headphones, but when I heard a comparison I wasn't super bothered by it.

#50117 DisGonnaBeGood   But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 25 November 2021 - 08:52 AM

Nintendo Switch OLED (white or neon red/blue) bundle is up on GS website right now. $444 for the Nintendo Switch OLED White with Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Screen Protector, and Pikachu Case.

Neon Red and Blue Switch OLED Bundle:
https://www.gamestop.com/consoles-hardware/nintendo-switch/consoles/products/nintendo-switch-oled-red-and-blue-with-pokemon-brilliant-diamond-screen-protector-and-pikachu-case-system-bundle/B299011C.html

White Switch OLED Bundle:
https://www.gamestop.com/consoles-hardware/nintendo-switch/consoles/products/nintendo-switch-oled-white-with-pokemon-brilliant-diamond-screen-protector-and-pikachu-case-system-bundle/B299009C.html

#50118 DisGonnaBeGood   But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 25 November 2021 - 09:02 AM

Also looks like there is an Xbox Series S on Gamestop website:

https://www.gamestop.com/consoles-hardware/xbox-series-x%7Cs/consoles/products/microsoft-xbox-series-s-digital-edition-fortnite-and-rocket-league-system-bundle/317009.html

#50119 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   5025 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2021 - 12:23 PM

Ordered b2g1 (all :xb1:) Hitman 3, Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, and Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2. Came out to $12.66 ea. Will be returning Hitman 3 and Valhalla that I had bought new for $20 ea from other stores.

#50120 Hypebeast69  

Hypebeast69

Posted 25 November 2021 - 12:25 PM

I’m really worried about the order I placed. Hopefully I get the original case for dirt 5 ps5, life is strange ps5 and a way out ps4

Sucks sekiro goty for PS4 is out of stock that was gonna be my gift for my cousin

#50121 DanteWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1524 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

DanteWarrior

Posted 25 November 2021 - 02:53 PM

Ordered Neo the world ends with you for switch & PS4. Got Prototype bundle for 3rd item. Didn’t knew this existed

https://www.gamestop...top/131508.html

#50122 DanteWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1524 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

DanteWarrior

Posted 25 November 2021 - 02:56 PM

I’m really worried about the order I placed. Hopefully I get the original case for dirt 5 ps5, life is strange ps5 and a way out ps4

Sucks sekiro goty for PS4 is out of stock that was gonna be my gift for my cousin

I usually return/replace for same or different item in store if they send me their awesome generic cases. By awesome I mean.....well you know what I mean!

#50123 Vooyah   Sporadic At Best CAGiversary!   409 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2021 - 03:04 PM

This thread has cost me quite a few dollars the last week:

16 games and counting...

sig.gif    

#50124 Davem   Picture was the top google result for my username CAGiversary!   1262 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2021 - 03:09 PM

As expected nothing in stock I'd want for the B2G2 last gen... anyone get anything good or recommendations on what's left?  :oldman:

#50125 DanteWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1524 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

DanteWarrior

Posted 25 November 2021 - 03:16 PM

As expected nothing in stock I'd want for the B2G2 last gen... anyone get anything good or recommendations on what's left?  :oldman:

Combine 2 Astral chain on PS3 with 2 on Xbox 360

#50126 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   24347 Posts   Joined 17.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2021 - 03:39 PM

Guess it's time to replace my NS games that were stolen last week but jesus... crazy how some old, common games are still so expensive.

#50127 moonknight80  

moonknight80

Posted 25 November 2021 - 04:08 PM

Am I the only one who wants them do to the old 'buy X, get X% off' like they did last year? 5 pre-owned at 50% off each was great.

#50128 mackie619   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

mackie619

Posted 25 November 2021 - 04:14 PM

Gamestop has about $60 of my giftcard balance stuck in "Preparing for Shipment". I want to cancel the order. Would I get my money back faster if I let the order come and return it to store or if I wait for it to have a tracking number and ask them to cancel? I bought the games with a combo of trade card and credit card. I don't want them to send me a physical gift card like one time I returned a $5 game. Order was made 11/21.

I wanna know this too. I bought a 65" vizio TV on tuesday and now they are offering a $100 gift card with purchase.

TV is still awaiting pickup from FedEx but CS said they can't just send a gift card. I paid half with store credit so thats why I did it. I was told my only recourse is to cancel order, which CS said would take several days to complete, and purchase the TV again. But I want to use my store credit on it.

So how long will it take for my store credit to come back to my card? Or should I just avoid the headache and keep the current purchase?

#50129 Twilightsparkle  

Twilightsparkle

Posted 25 November 2021 - 04:24 PM

GameStop has NEW copies of Astral Chain in stock supposedly for $39.99.  

https://www.gamestop...ain/192038.html

#50130 toska  

Posted 25 November 2021 - 04:33 PM

heres your new game bro

IMG_20211125_112837.jpg