* * * * - 12 votes

The Gamestop Thread

Gamestop GS Weekly Gamestop Deals Gamestop Thread

#20881 fullmetal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   277 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:45 PM

Hey anyone know the TIV for a Switch lite?

I think someone mentioned in here before that it was either $120 or $125. But I've never seen it listed on the site.

#20882 ec91762  

Posted Today, 03:52 PM

I think someone mentioned in here before that it was either $120 or $125. But I've never seen it listed on the site.

I checked it last night actually. It's $125 credit

#20883 Sparky01GT  

Sparky01GT

Posted Today, 04:32 PM

So code vein for $20 wasn't a scam, just got it. Guy really sent it via 1 day shipping, postage value was $25. Idk wtf happened with shipping.

Was thinking of trading in eventually, but might keep it. Has to be my best score of the year.

That's crazy.  I see people do dumb stuff on ebay all the time (i've gotten quite a few steals that way), but never spending more on shipping than the item is worth. He's sold some other sailor moon stuff, so not like that was his only sale. I would message him and be like "Thank you so much, but how did you get it here so fast?" or something to see what sort of response you get.  Maybe he's just filthy rich and doesn't even care about the money? Or his company paid for the shipping?

#20884 Tinmanofsteel1   Banana CAGiversary!   144 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Tinmanofsteel1

Posted Today, 04:38 PM

Today's my last day of GCU. Sad day ya'll 

#20885 freshzen   Big Mon CAGiversary!   4418 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:56 PM

Today's my last day of GCU. Sad day ya'll 

This is the Gamestop Thread.  Do you mean Elite Pro?  I think my Elite Pro is expiring this month too.

#20886 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4342 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:00 PM

I checked it last night actually. It's $125 credit

Thx!!

#20887 thecobb8   Welcome to Cobb CAGiversary!   187 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

thecobb8

Posted Today, 05:01 PM

Probably a dumb question but does anybody know if the $10 extra for current gen controllers still on? Don't see it on the app or GS website as a trade in offer

#20888 sonicguile  

sonicguile

Posted Today, 05:02 PM

Does anyone know any game that haven’t been released that is included with the 20% trade bump?

#20889 fullmetal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   277 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:05 PM

Any current or predicted 20% trade boost pre orders on the horizon? Preferably before the value drops on sword/shield

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know any game that haven’t been released that is included with the 20% trade bump?

Jedi Fallen Order and Pokemon were the last games added that I know of.

#20890 Jhingles  

Posted Today, 05:09 PM

Probably a dumb question but does anybody know if the $10 extra for current gen controllers still on? Don't see it on the app or GS website as a trade in offer

Would also like to know. Thinking about picking up a couple dotd ds4s if so.