Redbox Movies for sale (physical & digital)

pun123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
     I was pretty sure we had a post for this already, but there are a number of movies for sale and yes you only get the disc but some are a pretty good price. Almost the same amount to rent which is funny.

Physical  3.99 for Blu-Ray

Valerian and 1000 cities

American Assassin

Kings Circle

Foreigner

Murder on Orient Express

Beauty and the Beast

Baywatch

Daddys Home 2

Pirates of the Carbean Dead Men Tell No Tales

Boss Baby

The Emoji Movie

The Commuter

Lego Ninjago Movie

Leap

The Phantom Thread

American Made

Thor Ragnarok

Physical 4.99 BR

The Shape of Water

Tomb Raider

Star Wars the Last Jedi

Physical 6.99 BR

Justice League

Paddington 2

Escape Plan 1/Escape Plan 2 (on same disc)

Digital

Doctor Strange 4.99

BFG 3.99

Moana 4.99

Star Wars: Rogue One-5.99

Star Wars: The Force Awakens-5.99

Star Wars: The Last Jedi-14.99

Malefienct-4.99

http://www.redbox.com/browse/for-sale-movies/#

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning though: some discs are the rental version which means no bonus features. Redbox should indicate which ones have bonus features but it's not 100% accurate. Disney movies should be fine since they refuse to give Redbox a deal.

Warning though: some discs are the rental version which means no bonus features. Redbox should indicate which ones have bonus features but it's not 100% accurate. Disney movies should be fine since they refuse to give Redbox a deal.
Just check after you hit buy Blu ray and it will say in bold letters if it has the extras, its nice that they do that.

Just check after you hit buy Blu ray and it will say in bold letters if it has the extras, its nice that they do that.
I know. It doesn't prevent them from making mistakes, like The Big Sick saying it has extras but the disc in fact does not.

Would anyone want to help each other find digital codes in their area to trade back and forth.  As we all know the Disney one are hard to find and the most expensive, except at Redbox.  I'm looking for Dr. Strange for 4.99.  I have found some Moana, Inside Out and BFG in my area.

Updated the list with a few more.  Also remember that when you buy you earn points. I believe its something like .75 equivalent so really it could be like buying for 3.25.

These are the same as you could/can find sleeved at Family Dollar stores for $2.

Im seeing

$7

Deadpool 2 -  ($10 at some boxes)

Ready Player 1

Rampage

Oceans 8

Quiet Place

Tag

Tomb Raider - $6

$5

Jumanji