- - - - -

PSN Flash Sale ends 6/25 @ 11 AM ET/8 AM PT

#1 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   67671 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:41 PM

Sale Page

List to maybe come later, but feel free to discuss whatever is in this sale here.

Have a good weekend.

#2 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3893 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:44 PM

Thanks !!

#3 AoA   Ace of Aces CAGiversary!   1542 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:45 PM

Frisky, you tricked us.  You made a thread with no list.

#4 Dr0p119   Chief Red Thunder CAGiversary!   1381 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:49 PM

Thanks for the alert frisky

I see disappointment and sadness is 70% off.

:/

#5 AoA   Ace of Aces CAGiversary!   1542 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:55 PM

I see Little Nightmares got great reviews and it looks similar to Limbo?

Is it hard? My proud achievement is that I actually finished Limbo (like made it to the end of the game) although it took me six years and three consoles. 

However, Escape Plan is kind of a similar game and got to be too hard later on needing perfection in my movements. I gave up.

Will I love the extras bits of the Complete Edition?

I want to buy something this flash sale.

#6 Dbo2700  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:56 PM

I saw Hyper Light Drifter is finally on sale for $8. Immediate purchase.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

#7 Dbo2700  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:57 PM

Is it hard? My proud achievement is that I actually finished Limbo (like made it to the end of the game) although it took me six years and three consoles.

Nightmares is amazing. Not super hard. Get the version with the dlc included. Trust me.

#8 Lonely Boy   We're all mad here. CAGiversary!   793 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:00 PM

Anyone have an opinion on Get Even? It's the only thing on my wishlist showing up as on sale, but I feel like it could potentially go lower.

It's not too difficult. I think the DLC is worth it for how it pays off a certain aspect of the story.

Also, you were asking about a 99-cent sale: https://store.playst...00BARDSGOLDGAME

#9 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   67671 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:01 PM

Frisky, you tricked us.  You made a thread with no list.

There was nothing stopping you from doing it yourself.  ;)

#10 AoA   Ace of Aces CAGiversary!   1542 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:07 PM

There was nothing stopping you from doing it yourself.  ;)

I can't even tolerate reading the whole list you write.

I have no idea how you have the stamina to type and coordinate all that every week.

There should be some CAG annual award named after you.

#11 IronChariot   In My Country There Is Problem CAGiversary!   3044 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

IronChariot

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:11 PM

Is it worth picking up both the PSP and PS3 Darkstalkers games, or should I just get one?

#12 Sielanas  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:15 PM

https://www.reddit.c...ds_625_8am_pdt/

Fuck-all interesting, but here you are.

#13 Lonely Boy   We're all mad here. CAGiversary!   793 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:18 PM

I just checked psprices and the Deponia games have never been on sale before. I still have the first one unopened, so wondering if I should buy both and sell my physical copy.

Another World: 20th Anniversary is another one I'm considering. It's been on my list for approximately 20 years.

And now that I've looked over the PS3 list, I'll add Master Reboot and the two Resident Evil Chronicles games (cheaper to buy separately than as a bundle).

#14 frankmackeyspam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   412 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

frankmackeyspam

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:25 PM

I just purchased a few games but they're not showing up in the Purchased section of my game library on PS4.  They show "purchased" in the store but clicking on the download link does nothing.  Weird.

#15 Batto47  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:31 PM

Anyone have an opinion about Shiness or Seasons After Fall? The bundle seems to be a decent price, but I still don't know if I should pull the trigger.

#16 thelonepig   Greasy Pork Pirates! CAGiversary!   6542 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:34 PM

The Deponia games are flat out hilarious. Recommended for those that enjoy point and click style adventure games with clever dialogue.

#17 Kerig   PSForsaken no longer! CAGiversary!   6169 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:40 PM

Picked up Neurovoider since gungeon wasn't on sale.

Also you're welcome to anyone that picked up aliens vs predator pfx3. I bought it at full price with my 20% off code. Picked up the sci-fi pfx3 pack for $3.99. Mars was the very first pfx2 table I ever bought.

#18 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5860 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:51 PM

Grabbed the following with money that was already on my account:

NeuroVoider (PS4) - $5.59

Tomb Raider: Underworld (PS3) - $1.49

Race the Sun (PS3, PS4, Vita cross-buy) - $1.99

NeuroVoider was on my wish list.  And I bought Race the Sun and Tomb Raider: Underworld because I can always use more decent games on my second PS3.  Trying to build a repository of digital games on the PS3.

Considering PixelJunk Ultimate, but not if I have to buy another PSN card to do it.

#19 Dbo2700  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:57 PM

I'm thinking:
Hyper Light Drifter $8
The Surge complete $20
Bard's Gold $0.99

*On Surge. I really like Souls type games. I shouldn't because I just got Nioh last week during the E3 sale. I'll take it anyway

#20 ArugulaZ   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1524 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:20 PM

The Playstation Store is acting screwy. I try to purchase games with PayPal, and it tells me that there's an error and that I need to try again later. Noooo... how about you give me the games NOW, while they're on sale? Dipthongs.

Anyway, I'll be buying Ultimate Ghouls 'n Ghosts and Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate, WHEN I CAN.

#21 PsychoNinja1994  

PsychoNinja1994

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:50 PM

Really enjoying Nioh but can't get into The Surge. Idk maybe because I'm not a fan of slower combat. Love Bloodborne but I don't care for any of the Souls games. Not sure what to get this weekend.

#22 The Questyen   Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats CAGiversary!   2447 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

The Questyen

Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:22 AM

I just checked psprices and the Deponia games have never been on sale before. I still have the first one unopened, so wondering if I should buy both and sell my physical copy.

Another World: 20th Anniversary is another one I'm considering. It's been on my list for approximately 20 years.

And now that I've looked over the PS3 list, I'll add Master Reboot and the two Resident Evil Chronicles games (cheaper to buy separately than as a bundle).

The first Deponia game has to have been on sale (and cheap) before because I wouldn't have paid full price for it.

#23 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1123 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:37 AM

Guess I'm buying Thumper for the 3rd time since i just picked up a PSVR 

#24 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   67671 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:40 AM

The first Deponia game has to have been on sale (and cheap) before because I wouldn't have paid full price for it.

It was a part of one of the THQ Nordic Humblebundles, so you could've gotten it and many other of their games from that.

#25 Lonely Boy   We're all mad here. CAGiversary!   793 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:08 AM

It was a part of one of the THQ Nordic Humblebundles, so you could've gotten it and many other of their games from that.

Damn, that was a pretty good bundle. I got Deponia as an add-on item from Amazon awhile back. Not sure if it's worth listing and trying to sell for $10 so I can cover my digital purchase. Also, these games are probably best played on PC, especially since the last two entries haven't been released for PS4 yet (ever?).

#26 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3558 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:40 AM

Guardians of the Galaxy and Power Rangers shall be mine. :D

#27 Blinking-Pixels  

Blinking-Pixels

Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:45 AM

I didn't have much, but I did get Strider.

#28 jupiterjones   WHAT THE CUSS!?! CAGiversary!   979 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

jupiterjones

Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:53 AM

Any reason not to get Hyper Light Drifter for $8? Is it super-hard or just punishingly difficult?

#29 Killbomb   The Misanthrope CAGiversary!   3496 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:04 AM

Any reason not to get Hyper Light Drifter for $8? Is it super-hard or just punishingly difficult?

Not sure about just finishing the game once but the trophies are pretty difficult in case you care about your percentage.

Guardians of the Galaxy is fairly tempting but I have a feeling it will end up as a PS Plus freebie like most Telltale games do.

#30 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   67671 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:47 AM

Guess I'm buying Thumper for the 3rd time since i just picked up a PSVR 

Thumper is at its best in VR.