PSN Flash Sale ends 6/25 @ 11 AM ET/8 AM PT

Thanks for the alert frisky

I see disappointment and sadness is 70% off.

:/

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Little Nightmares got great reviews and it looks similar to Limbo?

Is it hard? My proud achievement is that I actually finished Limbo (like made it to the end of the game) although it took me six years and three consoles. 

However, Escape Plan is kind of a similar game and got to be too hard later on needing perfection in my movements. I gave up.

Will I love the extras bits of the Complete Edition?

I want to buy something this flash sale.

Is it hard? My proud achievement is that I actually finished Limbo (like made it to the end of the game) although it took me six years and three consoles.

Nightmares is amazing. Not super hard. Get the version with the dlc included. Trust me.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Anyone have an opinion on Get Even? It's the only thing on my wishlist showing up as on sale, but I feel like it could potentially go lower.

It's not too difficult. I think the DLC is worth it for how it pays off a certain aspect of the story.

Also, you were asking about a 99-cent sale: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1626-CUSA05012_00-000BARDSGOLDGAME

There was nothing stopping you from doing it yourself. ;)
I can't even tolerate reading the whole list you write.

I have no idea how you have the stamina to type and coordinate all that every week.

There should be some CAG annual award named after you.

Is it worth picking up both the PSP and PS3 Darkstalkers games, or should I just get one?

Last edited:
I just purchased a few games but they're not showing up in the Purchased section of my game library on PS4.  They show "purchased" in the store but clicking on the download link does nothing.  Weird.

Anyone have an opinion about Shiness or Seasons After Fall? The bundle seems to be a decent price, but I still don't know if I should pull the trigger.

The Deponia games are flat out hilarious. Recommended for those that enjoy point and click style adventure games with clever dialogue.

Picked up Neurovoider since gungeon wasn't on sale.

Also you're welcome to anyone that picked up aliens vs predator pfx3. I bought it at full price with my 20% off code. Picked up the sci-fi pfx3 pack for $3.99. Mars was the very first pfx2 table I ever bought.

Grabbed the following with money that was already on my account:

NeuroVoider (PS4) - $5.59

Tomb Raider: Underworld (PS3) - $1.49

Race the Sun (PS3, PS4, Vita cross-buy) - $1.99

NeuroVoider was on my wish list.  And I bought Race the Sun and Tomb Raider: Underworld because I can always use more decent games on my second PS3.  Trying to build a repository of digital games on the PS3.

Considering PixelJunk Ultimate, but not if I have to buy another PSN card to do it.

I'm thinking:
Hyper Light Drifter $8
The Surge complete $20
Bard's Gold $0.99

*On Surge. I really like Souls type games. I shouldn't because I just got Nioh last week during the E3 sale. I'll take it anyway

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The Playstation Store is acting screwy. I try to purchase games with PayPal, and it tells me that there's an error and that I need to try again later. Noooo... how about you give me the games NOW, while they're on sale? Dipthongs.

Anyway, I'll be buying Ultimate Ghouls 'n Ghosts and Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate, WHEN I CAN.

Really enjoying Nioh but can't get into The Surge. Idk maybe because I'm not a fan of slower combat. Love Bloodborne but I don't care for any of the Souls games. Not sure what to get this weekend.

I just checked psprices and the Deponia games have never been on sale before. I still have the first one unopened, so wondering if I should buy both and sell my physical copy.

Another World: 20th Anniversary is another one I'm considering. It's been on my list for approximately 20 years.

And now that I've looked over the PS3 list, I'll add Master Reboot and the two Resident Evil Chronicles games (cheaper to buy separately than as a bundle).
The first Deponia game has to have been on sale (and cheap) before because I wouldn't have paid full price for it.

It was a part of one of the THQ Nordic Humblebundles, so you could've gotten it and many other of their games from that.
Damn, that was a pretty good bundle. I got Deponia as an add-on item from Amazon awhile back. Not sure if it's worth listing and trying to sell for $10 so I can cover my digital purchase. Also, these games are probably best played on PC, especially since the last two entries haven't been released for PS4 yet (ever?).

Any reason not to get Hyper Light Drifter for $8? Is it super-hard or just punishingly difficult?
Not sure about just finishing the game once but the trophies are pretty difficult in case you care about your percentage.

Guardians of the Galaxy is fairly tempting but I have a feeling it will end up as a PS Plus freebie like most Telltale games do.

Has DMC 4 SE been cheaper than its current sale price? I need to brush up on the story before the 5th game comes out, even though I would of preferred a sequel to the remake DmC.

Anyone have an opinion about Shiness or Seasons After Fall? The bundle seems to be a decent price, but I still don't know if I should pull the trigger.
I bought shiness in a previous sale for about 20$ after coupon. I only got to the second party members section thus far. Its combat is one part tales of one part xenogears. Its real time but your attacks have button combos like xenogears did. It was pretty fun until I got to fatasses section. Porko is a whiny brat and platforming with him is awful. Game requires you to jump as you run and he can pretty much only go in a straight line while he runs. The equivalent to cars or other vehicles from older games. The very first section has three rocks you need to hop across and they are not in a straight line. And the path back up is obscured by the camera and blends into the background. Took me 20 minutes just to figure out how to get back up. Maybe im rusty at platformers but it felt like playing spyro 1.

Anyone have thoughts on oxenfree
It's pretty damn great and haunting, but depends entirely if you like adventure games.

Seasons After Fall is good, but exploring can get tedious and repetitive after awhile, especially when going for the plat.

I was looking at these, but is there any reason to buy on ps4 instead of the cheaper steam copies?
2 few hour platinum trophies I'm guessing. Adventure games tend to be better on PC IMHO, though games like that are probably nice on the Switch as well.

I was looking at these, but is there any reason to buy on ps4 instead of the cheaper steam copies?
It's not a difficult game to control on PS4. Chaos on Deponia was only recently ported; I'm hoping the last two come as well. This one is really personal preference on where you like to game, trophies, etc.

It is fantastic, but plays like a 2D Telltale game. There's some choices that impact the outcome, and you're looking at 3 - 4 playthroughs for a platinum, but largely the game takes care of itself as you run from point a to point b. The writing is fantastic and it's a great supernatural thriller.

It's got some of the best character interactions I've seen in a game, allowing for varied dialogue like Bioware or Telltale games, without bringing things to a halt every time a conversation takes place. It's a shame no one else has ripped off the communication system and used it in other games yet. The watercolor-stlye backgrounds are also nice, though it's heavily story-driven, with no platforming or combat, and puzzles that practically solve themselves, as well as a collect-a-thon late in the game. There are multiple endings, including one "true" ending, all of which depend on your interactions with your AI companions, and how much of the mystery you can piece together from clues, as well as how many paper scraps you found. Definitely worth a purchase. I paid more, and felt I got my money's worth.

bread's done
Back