Target.com 30% off select current game when you pre-order a game + glitch/error

KevinMassacre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So Target has a deal going on where you get 30% off a current game if you pre-order a game. You have to add the pre-order and the current game to your cart and the discount is applied at checkout. You can stack it with 5% off from using your red card. 

Today I noticed that there are some errors on the website that can work in your favor to get 2 current games instead of one current and one pre-order. I added the MegaMan Legacy collection ($39.99) for Switch to my cart and the system thinks its a pre-order game, i then added Kirby Star Allies for switch ($54.99) to my cart and it took 30% off of Kirby. I used my red card and both games came to $82.20. I am still playing around with combinations of games, but I thought I would throw this out there in case people find other combos of currently available games that work they can post them here.

I also pre-ordered the crash trilogy for switch and got 35% off Disgaea 5 by using my red card to purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
u have to pay for GCU though.
Not anymore you don't
tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone been able to cancel the preorder without the price going up?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Tried preorder for forza horizon 4 and buying far cry 5 but didn't apply a discount. That should just be the regular promo not the glitch.

bread's done
Back