GTA V - $19.99/$15.99 GCU @ Best Buy

Rockstar sure took their sweet time letting this game hit the $20 price point it should've been at for the past year or three. You'd think the game came encased in 24K gold with real live strippers delivering it.

Rockstar sure took their sweet time letting this game hit the $20 price point it should've been at for the past year or three. You'd think the game came encased in 24K gold with real live strippers delivering it.
People argue that their games still sells decades after their releases so no point in lowering or give them free on PS+ or XBL-G. History shows they've never given anything away for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
GTA V is a phenom, its been charting in the top 10 every month since launch. Pretty insane, many of us CAG can finally get our hands on it

anyone having trouble with store pickup? When I try to pick $1 off for pickup, no stores are detected. Therefore I can't choose store pickup. 

Hm, it's working fine for me?

On that note, I'm on the fence about grabbing it again. I've read that it takes a lot of in game currency to enjoy the online play. Any thoughts?

To heck with the multiplayer, it has one of the best single player campaigns ever. Trevor Phillips is such a memorable character, so much so it pretty much got Steven Ogg a role on Walking Dead. This game was more than worth full price when it released nearly five years ago, still worth it when it rereleased, and even now some of you are still holding out. Just buy it, play it, and love it like the rest of us.

To heck with the multiplayer, it has one of the best single player campaigns ever. Trevor Phillips is such a memorable character, so much so it pretty much got Steven Ogg a role on Walking Dead. This game was more than worth full price when it released nearly five years ago, still worth it when it rereleased, and even now some of you are still holding out. Just buy it, play it, and love it like the rest of us.
Yup - only reason I'm interested at all is for the single player. Picked it up, and looking forward to playing it ... *eventually*.

bread's done
Back