Best Buy Ad 6/24 - 6/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumas101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Tyrok is on vacation and I didn't see it posted elsewhere. Sorry for any mistakes I've made.

Huge thanks to Tyrok and Frisky and everyone else who does this a lot more often and a lot more effectively than I do.

New Releases
• Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy (XB1/PC/Switch) $39.99 Releases 6/29
• Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Switch) $59.99 Releases 6/29
• Prima Games Crash Bandicoot Game Guide $14.99 Releases 6/29
• The Crew 2 (XB1/PS4) $59.99 Releases 6/29
• Mario Tennis Aces (Switch) $59.99 Available Now
* Ys VIII (Switch) $59.99 Releases 6/26

Game Deals
• EA FIFA 18 (XB1/PS4/Switch) $29.99 (Save $30) New Russia World Cup content
• Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality Collector's Edition (PS4) $39.99 (Save $10)
• Dark Souls Remastered (XB1/PS4) $29.99 (Save $10)
• Kingdom Come: Deliverance (XB1/PS4) $49.99 This isn't listed as being a price drop but it's in between Dark Souls and Doom on the deals page....
• Doom (XB1/PS4) $14.99 (Save $5)
• Grand Theft Auto V (XB1/PS3/360) $19.99 (Save $10)
• Tempest 4000 (XB1/PS4) $19.99 (Save $10) Releases 7/17
• The Sims 4 (XB1/PS4) $29.99 (Save $20)
• Destiny 2 (XB1/PS4) $19.99 (Save $30)
• Just Cause 3 (XB1/PS4) $14.99 (Save $5)
• Fallout 4 (XB1/PS4) $14.99 (Save $5)

SWITCH GAMES NOT LISTED ON WEEKLY AD; END DATE UNKNOWN:
* Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $54.99 (Save $5)
* Kirby Star Allies $54.99 (Save $5)
* Super Mario Odyssey $48.99 (Save $11)
* Legend of Zelda, Breath of the Wild $54.99 (Save $5)

Other Deals
• Power A Hybrid Cover for Nintendo Switch $15.99 (Save $9)
• PDP Nintendo Switch Starter Kit $19.99 (Save $5)
• Free PUBG Game Token with purchase of Xbox One X
• Save $10 on Xbox One controller with purchase of Xbox One console
• Save $10 on 3- or 6-month Xbox Live Gold with purchase of Xbox One console

Switch Stuff Listed at MSRP
• Console $299.99
• Pro Controller $69.99
• Pre-Order Octopath Travellor $59.99 Releases 7/13

Other Stuff Listed
• Mattel Jurassic World Gyrosphere $34.99
• LEGO Jurassic World Stygimoloch Breakout $23.99 (Save $6)
• Overwatch Backpack Hangers Blind Box $6.99
• Mattel Enchantimals $5.99 (Save $3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I don't think it's a sale for Kingdom Come...that's the price it was at when I was in store yesterday.

Thanks for the scoop! I think Dark Souls is within the price match window for those who bought it day 1...

Been kind of wanting to play through Fallout 4 again and earn some trophies even though I have it on PC. That price is low enough to justify a double dip. Dark Souls Remastered is still a bit too expensive though. I'll pick that up when it hits $10-$15.

Might pick GTA up again at 15 if I can get the in store pickup. Crash and Spyro sound great for the Switch, but hopefully they get a drop for holiday or some kind of bundle discount

Ok. Not sure if that's considered a deal for that game, must not be or apparently you'd have mentioned it 😉
You're right, I or someone probably should have made a separate topic about it, but this thread will be up until next Saturday and the Overwatch deal ends tonight. Hopefully anyone who needs it will have seen your comment!

Why is the preorder button for tempest 4000 greyed out and says coming soon for the ps4 version? I see the xbox version is good to go. I would love to cancel my Amazon preorder and go here for the extra discount $24 vs $16

Why is the preorder button for tempest 4000 greyed out and says coming soon for the ps4 version? I see the xbox version is good to go. I would love to cancel my Amazon preorder and go here for the extra discount $24 vs $16

It means it's sold out for now.
Wow, good thing I preordered Tempest 4000 (PS4) early yesterday. Pretty nice deal at $15.99 since the MSRP looks to be $29.99 (as well as the digital price).

It's a little odd that they are putting a preorder on sale though. Other than We Happy Few, its very rare to see a preorder sale price at BB (or really, anywhere).

Wow, good thing I preordered Tempest 4000 (PS4) early yesterday. Pretty nice deal at $15.99 since the MSRP looks to be $29.99 (as well as the digital price).

It's a little odd that they are putting a preorder on sale though. Other than We Happy Few, its very rare to see a preorder sale price at BB (or really, anywhere).
They probably planned a sale on the game for the old release date, June 26th and just never updated the system.

Thanks, I added it to the OP, but I don't see it on the Weekly Ad. Do you happen to know an end date?
There are a couple other first party Nintendo games on sale:

Super Mario Odyssey is $48.99 and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is $54.99.

As far as I can tell these sale prices just went into effect Monday or Tuesday morning. They were not in effect Sunday morning, so I'm not sure if they are for the whole week or just a few days.

There are a couple other first party Nintendo games on sale:

Super Mario Odyssey is $48.99 and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is $54.99.

As far as I can tell these sale prices just went into effect Monday or Tuesday morning. They were not in effect Sunday morning, so I'm not sure if they are for the whole week or just a few days.
Thanks, I added these games and put it as a separate category since we're unsure about the end date.

Ahh, I already have Zelda and Mario so I missed those 2 but Mario Kart and Kirby were in my cart already so I saw the price drop. Ended up buying them, 42.99 if you do shipping then switch to store during checkout. Need them for my sons birthday in August so I doubt I'll get them less than 42.99 before August.

Off topic I know, sorry. When did we stop getting gamers club unlocked on clearance games? Don't ever remember that happening

Note the in store clearance prices are different than the site. Dragonborn bundle is 30.99 in store and 32.99 on the website. Yakuza kiwami is 9.99 in store, 18.99 on the site. Gcu comes off both on the website though for me as well

In store clearance must be different then. The local stores here rarely do clearance.
Thats true. What has never been true before is gcu not working on it, as far as I know. Pretty sure there's nothing in the gcu terms of service that excludes special in store clearance prices. Oh well, I'll have to return the skyrim and simply buy it online

I ordered one right when I made this post. And it says preparing on order status right now I hope it doesn't cancel because I missed the first run of these guys
It has been, thought I'm having trouble actually ordering one. Everytime I complete the purchase, it gets cancelled two to three minutes later.

Every morning when I wake up I check to see what the Deal of the day is. And it just happened to be on the front page I didn't know when it was supposed to become available but I knew it should be sometime soon
Its been up for hours now. I ordered mine a little before 7am EST. Hopefully its not a glitch. I have all of these games on my Wii but I'd rather have this to take to friends' houses.

Every morning when I wake up I check to see what the Deal of the day is. And it just happened to be on the front page I didn't know when it was supposed to become available but I knew it should be sometime soon
I just went to target and they had like 50 of the nes classic. They were in 3 different glass cases in electronics stacked high.

Stopped at Best Buy to pick up Mario Kart Switch. Rang up $59.99, not $54.99 which is the online price. They would not give me both the $55 price and my gamers club. Said it was double dipping.
I did get a nes classic controller though. They had everything stacked on a cart up front. Looked to have around 50 consoles and 10 controllers. By the time I was cashed out, I got the second to last controller.

Stopped at Best Buy to pick up Mario Kart Switch. Rang up $59.99, not $54.99 which is the online price. They would not give me both the $55 price and my gamers club. Said it was double dipping.
I did get a nes classic controller though. They had everything stacked on a cart up front. Looked to have around 50 consoles and 10 controllers. By the time I was cashed out, I got the second to last controller.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/best-buy-price-match-guarantee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000

The section that talks about gamers club price adjustments would be applicable here.

Or, what I usually do is add the item to my cart and show them that price.

Dude was kinda adamant about it. Said someone tried to do it yesterday. 

I'll just online order for store pickup. I drive by twice a day so it's not out of my way, and it should make them lose another dollar.

Dude was kinda adamant about it. Said someone tried to do it yesterday.
I'll just online order for store pickup. I drive by twice a day so it's not out of my way, and it should make them lose another dollar.
I notice a lot of stores online price is better then in store, I got Kirby and Mario Kart online and did the dollar thing w GCU so they were 42.99+tax. I walked in the store and picked up but yeah when I went to the Switch section in the store, the prices were all 59.99.

I notice a lot of stores online price is better then in store, I got Kirby and Mario Kart online and did the dollar thing w GCU so they were 42.99+tax. I walked in the store and picked up but yeah when I went to the Switch section in the store, the prices were all 59.99.
The issue is not the different prices. The issue is gcu not coming off clearance games in store. I posted on the best buy forums about it well see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back