Free Moss and Shooty Fruity with 3month viveport subscription 20$

fyrflash1969

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Get Moss free, and each week of their sale, they are giving away a game. This week it is Shooty fruity. Plus you get to pick five games a month to play for free. 3 month subscription is 20$. www.viveport.com or just boot up viveport. 17-20 vr games for 20$, can't go wrong.

BxwgnpNIMAEb5q5.jpg

Get Moss free, and each week of their sale, they are giving away a game. This week it is Shooty fruity. Plus you get to pick five games a month to play for free. 3 month subscription is 20$. www.viveport.com or just boot up viveport. 17-20 vr games for 20$, can't go wrong.
Completely unfamiliar with Vive, so apologies if this is a stupid question, but ... are these just Steam copies? Would this work for the Rift?

Moss supports both headsets, but, I'm not really sure if Viveport purchased titles retain that compatibility?

Completely unfamiliar with Vive, so apologies if this is a stupid question, but ... are these just Steam copies? Would this work for the Rift?
If it follows the model of the Viveport sub games, no. They only work with Viveport. Probably similar to the Oculus store.

Viveport is terribly bloated and not needed, I completely uninstalled it and just use SteamVR.

Yeah, Viveport is a turd for sure, it uses up GPU resources for no reason when youre just using the UI on your desktop way more than it should be, makes no sense

yeah, the only reason I even used it was to try Oasis VR, which is now on regular Steam so you don't even need viveport now

bread's done
Back