* * * * * 1 votes

12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Delivery) for $41.64

xbox live xbox one xbox 360

#1 kobe92  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:27 AM

NoKeys.com has 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Delivery) on sale for $41.64 using discount code XBOX12US

#2 IronZombie   Time to Feed CAGiversary!   1479 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

IronZombie

Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:50 AM

How reliable is this? Anything like CDKeys (which tends to work pretty well for me)?

Edit: Went for it since I needed to renew. Used Paypal and got the code within 5 minutes. All good.

#3 Flo25  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 03:19 AM

How reliable is this? Anything like CDKeys (which tends to work pretty well for me)?

Edit: Went for it since I needed to renew. Used Paypal and got the code within 5 minutes. All good.

That's good, a couple of weeks ago this site was sending used codes.  And it was a hassle with the chat feature.

#4 kayne2000   All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise CAGiversary!   2308 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:24 AM

cdkeys has in the past been reliable.

#5 kobe92  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:14 PM

I agree that CDKeys are more reliable, due to stock limits by NoKeys.

But NoKeys usually have the lower price.

#6 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7723 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:47 PM

Glad everyone seems to be getting their codes.  Seems they have some issue in the recent past.  

https://www.cheapass...-81/?hl=+nokeys

#7 Rodster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1826 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:13 PM

Why does anyone pay for XBL Gold these days? You guys realize that you can get a full 12 months of XBL Gold for free? All you have to do is signup for Microsoft Rewards and literally invest 5-10 mins each day doing searches in Windows 10 Edge browser and on your Bing mobile app. I already racked up enough points in 2.5 months to pay for a years worth of XBL Gold and Microsoft has a hot deal going on in their Rewards program. You can buy 12 months of XBL Gold for 24,000 points which is discounted from 29,000 pts. That sounds like a lot but you can get 29,000 pts in less than 3 months.

#8 Rodster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1826 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:15 PM

Cdkeys pulled a fast one on me so i'm done with them.

#9 IronZombie   Time to Feed CAGiversary!   1479 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

IronZombie

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:11 AM

Why does anyone pay for XBL Gold these days? You guys realize that you can get a full 12 months of XBL Gold for free? All you have to do is signup for Microsoft Rewards and literally invest 5-10 mins each day doing searches in Windows 10 Edge browser and on your Bing mobile app. I already racked up enough points in 2.5 months to pay for a years worth of XBL Gold and Microsoft has a hot deal going on in their Rewards program. You can buy 12 months of XBL Gold for 24,000 points which is discounted from 29,000 pts. That sounds like a lot but you can get 29,000 pts in less than 3 months.

I don't know about you but I have a pretty demanding full time job. Although it affords me any game I want at any time (I'm still a CAG though  :D/ ) ultimately I don't have the time to sit around every day doing browser searches. It's really not worth my time to spend 15+ hours grinding for it.

#10 LoganDX   Set us up the bomb CAGiversary!   1342 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:47 PM

I don't know about you but I have a pretty demanding full time job. Although it affords me any game I want at any time (I'm still a CAG though :D/ ) ultimately I don't have the time to sit around every day doing browser searches. It's really not worth my time to spend 15+ hours grinding for it.

Sorta the same. More like in my case I don't have the attention span\paitence to do such tedious crap. Would rather drop some green on a membership and spend my time doing what I love - gaming

#11 Rodster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1826 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:55 PM

I don't know about you but I have a pretty demanding full time job. Although it affords me any game I want at any time (I'm still a CAG though  :D/ ) ultimately I don't have the time to sit around every day doing browser searches. It's really not worth my time to spend 15+ hours grinding for it.

Well I happened to be self employed but I disagree with you about the 10-15 mins it takes and you can do those searches later in the evening when you get home. I did my searches this morning before 7am and it took me less than 5 mins. Oh well, free is free and a CAG for life.