* - - - - 1 votes

$110 gamestop gift card for $100 - paypal on ebay

#1 srac84  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:20 PM

https://www.ebay.com...0|5374:Featured

good for current sales that are going on - seems they are "almost gone" so buy it if you want to use them soon :)

limit 5 per ebay account

#2 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4528 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:24 PM

Sure, I'll take $20 off the top off the New 2ds XL Hyrule Edition. Thanks for posting! 

#3 Moonbathing  

Moonbathing

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:41 PM

That's not even a 10% savings.  Why do people get so excited over such shitty deals?

#4 doc_j88   CAG Vet CAGiversary!   1106 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:16 PM

How long does it take to process

#5 dnl2ba   Inadvertent collector CAGiversary!   365 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:17 AM

That's not even a 10% savings.  Why do people get so excited over such shitty deals?

Better than 0% savings.

I know I'll eventually shop at Gamestop again for an exclusive and will have use for a GC, but I'm still mad at them for sending me an opened item and then not accepting the return because it was opened. So, no GC for now.

#6 xprototypej  

xprototypej

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:41 AM

Better than 0% savings.

I know I'll eventually shop at Gamestop again for an exclusive and will have use for a GC, but I'm still mad at them for sending me an opened item and then not accepting the return because it was opened. So, no GC for now.

If you ordered a "NEW" item and came opened then you should be able to return it to GS. Last time I ordered an action figure and it came opened; I was able to return it and get a new one. 

#7 dnl2ba   Inadvertent collector CAGiversary!   365 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:40 PM

If you ordered a "NEW" item and came opened then you should be able to return it to GS. Last time I ordered an action figure and it came opened; I was able to return it and get a new one.

Yeah, that was exactly it-- I ordered a new item, it arrived opened, and the store wouldn't let me return it because the policy is that they don't accept returns of new items that have been opened. Total BS. I did finally get a return by calling CS, but only after being on the line for 20 minutes.

F Gamestop.

#8 ecwfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   364 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:02 PM

I ended up getting one since I got to use my eBay Bucks. I don't usually like to shop at Gamestop, but they do have a few exclusive games coming out before the end of the year. Any discount is better than no discount.