CAGcast #552: The Lonely Raptor

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang tells you all about their summer vacations, more Jurassic World Evolved hijinks, early Dreamcade Replay impressions, and oh so much more!
Download (1 hr 13 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

This episode is sponsored by Harrys! Claim your trial shave set at Harrys.com/CAG

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Sofi Tukker - Best Friend (NERVO & Jeff Retro's Let’s Get Busy Remix) [Ultra Music]
Outro - Bushmaster is pissed at Wombat
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog

Facebook
Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips, complete episodes, and more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wombat mentioned the Xbox in his Daughter's room. Not sure if he has gamesharing turned on, but if he makes that xbox his home console his daughter can access all his games and can share Wombats live access to all gamertags on that console if his daughter has her own account.

I love how you guys just can't get the name of the new Jurassic Park game right ;)

Last week, it was Jurassic Park Evolution. This week, it's Jurassic World Evolved. The game is called Jurassic World Evolution.

Cheapy - my son just finished 5th grade and got an iPhone (for his birthday - not "graduation").  It is basically a necessity for middle school, unfortunately, because everyone else has them.  My oldest is in constant communication with her friends - it must be awesome.

Shipwreck - I'd love to hear your impressions of the Dreamcade Replay once you've had a chance to play with it some more.  I'm building an arcade cab this summer and I'm not sure what to use for the guts.  I was thinking of a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ but this thing looks like it has a small footprint, which is exactly what I'm looking for.  I mainly want to use it for arcade games but some other stuff might be cool too.

Cheapy, I cant figure you out. Are you a giant sissy or a badass? I used to firmly put you in the big teddy bear category but then you had that incident at a baseball game (i think) where you basically told some guys to knock their shit off. I was blown away haha. Now I hear you go to Denver and complain about the altitude and the heat lol. I live around 850ft of elevation, I was also concerned about a recent trip to Angel Fire, NM to go mountain biking. The top of the mountain was 10,600ft but I felt perfectly normal even while under the physical stress of riding a bike down a mountain. While I do ride my bike a lot I'm more built like Wombat, not some adonis. 

I dont mean this to be insulting but I have to know. Are you a tough guy or a wimp? Or like the Hulk, you bust out your inner badass when pushed too far? 

P.S. Could the dry mouth have been caused by the insane amounts of marijuana you must have enjoyed while in Colorado?

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding Luke Cage season 2, Cheapy's right. Every episode spends way too much time focusing on some obscure musician playing at the club. It's really annoying.

bread's done
Back